SOM vs GLO Dream11 Prediction
SOM vs GLO Match Prediction Tips | Somerset vs Gloucestershire Who will win Today Match
The Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton July 06 at 10:00 PM IST
This would be the first game for the two sides in this competition. The local rivals Gloucestershire will be up against Somerset in a crucial South group affair.
Gloucestershire was the finalists in the 2007 edition of T20 Blast and since then they have never entered the finals till now. They had a torrid season last year when they finished at the bottom of the South Group table.
Michael Klinger the Australian would be the skipper this season as well and they have the Knuckle-ball and death over specialist Andrew Tye in their ranks who is one of the hottest property in T20 cricket when it comes to bowling under pressure.
Lewis Gregory the Somerset skipper would be eying for a good show from his foreign recruit Corey Anderson whose performance would be very crucial if Somerset eye something big in the tournament.
Due to some back strain, Corey’s contribution to the 2017 campaign for Somerset was confined to just 4 matches, but this time around, he would be the one to bank upon as he is fully fir and ready to go.
Read on for SOM vs GLO Dream11 Team News and Somerset vs Gloucestershire team news and playing 11.
SOM vs GLO Team News:
- Somerset will be without the services of fast bowler Craig Overton.
- Corey Anderson will be in the playing 11 for the first match.
- Michael Klinger who celebrated his 38th birthday on Wednesday would be hoping to start the leg on a winning note.
- Gloucestershire newest recruit the Australian International Andrew Tye won’t be available in the competition till 11th July.
SOM vs GLO Playing 11
Speaking of the SOM vs GLO Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Somerset playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: S Davies
Batsmen: James Hildreth, Tom Abell, J Myburgh
All-rounders: Lewis Gregory(c), Peter Trego, Roelof van der Merwe, Corey Anderson
Bowlers: Dominic Bess, Max Waller, Josh Davey (Doubt: J Overton)
Gloucestershire playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Gareth Roderick
Batsmen: Michael Klinger(c), Ian Cockbain, Jack Taylor, Miles Hammond (Doubt: George Hankins)
All-rounders: Thisara Perera, Benny Howell, Tom Smith (Doubt: van Burren)
Bowlers: David Payne, Matt Taylor, Liam Norwell
SOM vs GLO Squads
Somerset: Lewis Gregory (c), Dom Bess, Tom Abell, Corey Anderson, Josh Davey, Steve Davies(wk), James Hildreth, Ben Green, Johann Myburgh, Jamie Overton, Peter Trego, Roelof van der Merwe, Max Waller.
Gloucestershire: Michael Klinger (c), Hankins, Hammond, Howell, Cockbain, J Taylor, Higgins, van Buuren, Gareth Roderick(wk), Norwell, Thisara Perera, T Smith, Matt Taylor, Payne.
WOR vs WAS Key Players
- For Somerset, Corey Anderson would be the one to watch out, he played only four games in the last edition and was forced to pull off after a back pain.
- Peter Trego, Roelof van der Merwe are the game changers for Somerset.
- A lot will depend on Michael Klinger’s batting. He has been a veteran in Australian domestic circuit and has been playing in England for a while now.
- Thisara Perera is an ample choice in the T20 format.
Note: This SOM vs GLO Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Somerset vs Gloucestershire team news.
SOM vs GLO Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Somerset vs Gloucestershire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.