ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022, England vs Pakistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 11, 2022 11:36 am IST
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: The cricket festival is soon going to get a closure as England play against Pakistan in the final of the T20 World Cup 2022 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. Both the teams come on the back of some impressive performances against India and New Zealand respectively. England cruised past India and ended up winning the one-sided encounter by 10 wickets, courtesy of some brilliant batting from their skipper Jos Butler and opener Alex Hales. Pakistan, on the other hand, kept their calm against New Zealand and won by 7 wickets. Both the teams in the end, were the deserving winners as they were brilliant in all departments compared to their opponents.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
England vs Pakistan, Final
13 November, 1:30 PM IST
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
Where to watch ENG vs PAK Live?
Watch ENG vs PAK Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
England vs Pakistan Pitch Report
The Melbourne Cricket Ground has given us some games to remember in this world cup. There has been some movement with the ball when the conditions are overcast and the pacers have got the advantage. However, the pitches in most of the venues of the world cup have slowed down than usual. The weather forecast for the game is not encouraging as there is a chance of rainfall. However, unlike the group stages we do have a reserve day for the final. The overcast conditions can help the pacers to get some movement off the pitch. The par score is expected to be around 160-170 runs.
Last result at the venue
India (186/5 in 20 overs) beat Zimbabwe (115 in 17.2 overs) by 71 runs.
England(recent last)- L NR W W W
Pakistan (recent last): L W W W W
ENG Playing 11
- Mark Wood missed out on the semi final clash against India due to muscle stiffness. If he is fit in time he shall replace Chris Jordan in the eleven.
- Dawid Malan gave a fitness test before the game against India and failed it and thus, was ruled out due to a groin injury. If he is available he shall replace Phil Salt in the playing eleven.
1. Jos Buttler (c & wk)
2. Alex Hales
3. Dawid Malan / Phil Salt
4. Harry Brooks
5. Ben Stokes
6. Liam Livingstone
7. Moeen Ali
8. Sam Curran
9. Adil Rashid
11.Mark Wood / Chris Jordan
Jos Butler Stats in T20I
His aggressive style of batting came good in the semi final as he smashed an unbeaten 80 off just 49 balls. All eyes will be on him as he regained some much needed form at the right time.
Alex Hales Stats in T20I
The stylish English opener has been in some form in the ongoing tournament. He shall look to continue the momentum for one more time to get the cup home for his team.
PAK Playing 11
- It has been a fairy tale ride for Pakistan which does not seem to end. There has been no looking back for them since that game against South Africa. They look dangerous and would want to fight it out to get their second T20 World Cup.
- They shall go with an unchanged eleven unless there are injuries.
1. Babar Azam (c)
2. Md Rizwan(wk)
3. Mohammad Haris
4. Shan Masood
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Shadab Khan
7. Md Nawaz
8. Md Wasim Jr
9. Harris Rauf
11.Shaheen Shah Afridi
Md Rizwan Stats in T20I
The Pakistani wicket keeper looked in fine touch against New Zealand and shall be glad that he was amongst the runs when his team needed him the most.
Shaheen Shah Afridi Stats in T20I
The Pakistani pacer continued with his good form which he gained against Bangladesh and scalped two important wickets to get the Pakistanis on the driver’s seat.
Who will win England vs Pakistan today match?
- It will be interesting to see how the explosive opening pair of Butler and Hales counter the express pace of Shaheen, Naseem and Harris during the powerplay.
- England won the recently held series against Pakistan, 4-3, but past results do not mean anything.
- England have faced Pakistan in 28 T20I matches, Engalnd have won 18 whereas Pakistan have come out victorious on 9 occasions. One game did not give any result.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides, England have the edge over Pakistan as per records. However, it is a knockout stage of the world cup and its tough to determine a clear favourite among the two well balanced teams.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Jos Butler, Md Rizwan
Batters: Alex Hales, Babar Azam, Shan Masood, Moeen Ali
All-rounder: Shadab Khan, Sam Curran,
Bowlers: Naseem Shah,Shaheen Shah Afridi,Chris Woakes.
Who should be the captain of your ENG vs PAK Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Alex Hales, Md Rizwan.
For Grand League: Moeen Ali,Shaheen Shah Afridi.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips