England vs Pakistan Match Prediction Tips | ENG vs PAK Who will win Today Match
2nd Test, Pakistan’s Tour of England
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Leeds, June 1 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
After a crushing defeat at Lord’s, England take the field at Headingley seeking a turnaround. Pakistan’s seamers and swingers made life tough for English batsmen, especially Mohammad Abbas who is being compared to Asif for the exploits in the first Test.
England must find a way to go keep way from blunt edges, crumbling rawl plugs and an inability to get a hold of the situation. However, there is doubt over their combination. Can they win crucial moments of the play – technically or psychologically – to level the series. Probably, the hosts can draw inspiration from the fact that they have not lost any of their last seven home series.
Read on for ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team News and ENG vs PAK playing11.
ENG vs PAK Team News
- England have dropped opening batsman Mark Stoneman for the second Test. Keaton Jennings is named in the squad and is likely to partner Alastair Cook at the top of the batting order.
- There is an outside chance of Chris Woakes playing here.
- Ben Stokes has a hamstring concern and Surrey’s left-arm seamer Sam Curran has been called-up as cover although the latter’s chances of playing are slim.
- Babar Azam had fractured his wrist during Lord’s Test. Usman Salahuddin will replace him.
ENG vs PAK Playing 11
Speaking of ENG vs PAK Playing 11, here’s how the two sides may line-up.
England Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Bairstow
Batsmen: Joe Root, Alastair Cook, Jos Buttler, Dawid Malan, Keaton Jennings
All-rounders: Ben Stokes/Chris Woakes/Sam Curran
Bowlers: James Anderson, Stuart Broad, Two out of Chris Woakes, Mark Wood and Dom Bess
Pakistan Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Sarfraz Ahmed
Batsmen: Azhar Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Haris Sohail, Asad Shafiq, Usman Salahuddin
All-rounders: Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf
Bowlers: Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Abbas, Hasan Ali
ENG vs PAK Squads
England: Keaton Jennings, Alastair Cook, Joe Root(c), Dawid Malan, Ben Stokes, Jos Buttler, Jonny Bairstow, Chris Woakes, Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Dominic Bess, Mark Wood, Sam Curran
Pakistan: Sarfraz Ahmed (c), Azhar Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Sami Aslam, Haris Sohail, Fakhar Zaman, Saad Ali, Asad Shafiq, Usman Salahuddin, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Abbas, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Faheem Ashraf
ENG vs PAK Key Players
- Joe Root, Alastair Cook and Jos Buttler all got 50+ scores at Lord’s and will be key for England’s batting again.
- The swing kings Anderson and Broad can make an impact on the game.
- Asad Shafiq, Azhar Ali and Haris Sohail looked in good nick in the first Test.
- Mohammad Abbas, Mohammad Amir and Hasan Ali will again challenge the English batsmen.
Note: This ENG vs PAK Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis ENG vs PAK team news.
ENG vs PAK Dream11 Team
- In your ENG vs PAK Dream11 team, you can choose either Bairstow or Sarfaraz for wicket-keeping duties.
- The best choice batsmen to go with are Root, Cook, Shafiq, Azhar Ali, Dawid Malan, Imam-ul-Haq, Buttler and Stoneman, Keaton Jennings.
- In the all-rounder category, you can choose from Ashraf and Shadab.
- The bowlers you can choose are Anderson, Broad, Amir, Abbas and Hasan Ali.
The above ENG vs PAK dream11 team was made on the basis of current form and availability of players.
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the ENG vs PAK Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.