GLO vs SOM Dream11 Team Prediction English ODD Cup | GLO vs SOM (Somerset vs Gloucestershire) Playing 11
Somerset vs Gloucestershire Match Prediction Tips | GLO vs SOM English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
South Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Somerset vs Gloucestershire Dream11 Prediction
Nottingham, June 1 at 03:30 PM IST/11:00 AM Local
Somerset and Gloucestershire lock horns in an enthralling South Group Royal London One-Day Cup clash tomorrow at Taunton. Second-placed Somerset have registered two of their three wins in the competition when batted first, and they are likely to stick with the formula here.
Gloucestershire are tied on points with their counterparts for the game but the below average net run rate has pulled them down to the sixth spot on the points table. After frustrating two washouts, they would hope for a full-game here.
Read on for GLO vs SOM Dream11 Team News and Somerset vs Gloucestershire playing11.
GLO vs SOM Team News
- Gloucestershire have announced an unchanged 13-man squad for the fixture.
- Graeme van Buuren and Miles Hammond are added to the squad after fitness concerns.
- David Payne is not included in the squad for this one.
- Somerset will miss the services of Leach and Bess.
GLO vs SOM Playing 11
Speaking of the GLO vs SOM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Batsmen: Hankins Dent Cockbain (Doubt: J.Taylor)
All-rounders: Higgins, Howell, (Doubt: van Buuren)
Bowlers: Liddle, M.Taylor, (Doubts: Smith, Miles, Hammond)
Batsmen: Hildreth, Myburgh, Renshaw, (Doubt: Banton)
All-rounders: Trego, VD Merwe, Gregory, (Doubt: Green)
Bowlers: Groenewald, C Overton, Waller, (Doubts: J Overton, V Meekeren)
GLO vs SOM Squads
Dent (c), Hankins, Howell, Roderick, Cockbain, J.Taylor, Higgins, Smith, Miles, M.Taylor, Liddle, van Buuren, Hammond
Banton, Davies, Green, Gregory, Groenewald, Hildreth, Myburgh, C Overton, J Overton, Renshaw, Trego, VD Merwe, V Meekeren, Waller
GLO vs SOM Key Players
- Hankins and Howell have registered two 50+ scores in three outings for Gloucestershire.
- Liddle has stood out with the ball – 9 wickets in 3 games.
- Hildreth has accumulated 347 runs at an astonishing batting average of 69.40 in 6 knocks.
- Peter Trego and Craig Overton are among other main contributors for the Somerset.
Note: This GLO vs SOM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Somerset vs Gloucestershire team news.
GLO vs SOM Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Somerset vs Gloucestershire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.