ERO vs WH Dream11 Prediction Canada T20 Eliminator | ERO vs WH Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Jul 12, 2018 8:12 pm IST
ERO vs WH Dream11 Prediction Canada T20
ERO vs WH Match Prediction Tips | Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Who will win Today Match
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City, July 13 at 01:30 AM IST
After the qualifier-1 its now time for the eliminator to take the centre stage in the competition. This will be the official knockout game of the tournament and the two side locking horns in this match are Winnipeg Hawks and Edmonton Royals.
In a dress rehearsal for the eliminator, the two sides squared off on July 11 where the Hawks pummel the Royals comprehensively by 8 wickets to carry some winning momentum on their backs going into this game.
If we talk about the points table, the Winnipeg Hawks finished wisely on the third spot after winning 3 out of the 6 matches they played, whereas, Edmonton Royals finished just behind the Hawks with 2 wins to their name out of 6.
Last T20 result at the venue: Edmonton Royals 141-10(19.5 overs) lost to Winnipeg Hawks 142/2 (16.4 overs) July 11 Global T20 Canada
Read on for ERO vs WH Dream11 Team News and Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks playing 11.
ERO vs WH Team News
- Andre Fletcher missed out the last game but is expected to make his way back into the eleven for this crucial game.
- Shahid Afridi is still available for selection after missing out in the last game.
- Some fitness concern is there for Lendl Simmons as he was retired hurt in the last match.
ERO vs WH Playing 11
Speaking of the ERO vs WH Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Edmonton Royals Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Luke Ronchi
Batsmen: Andre Fletcher, Farhaan Behardien, Agha Salman, Shaiman Anwar
All-rounder: Kevin O Brien
Bowlers: Hasan Khan, Mohammad Irfan, Wayne Parnell, Sohail Tanvir (Doubt: Ahmed Raza)
Winnipeg Hawks Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Ben McDermott
Batsmen: Darren Bravo, David Warner(c), David Miller (Fitness concern over Lendl Simmons)
All-rounder: Mark Deyal, Tion Webster
Bowlers: Fidel Edwards, Junaid Siddiqui, Ali Khan, Kyle Phillip
ERO vs WH Squads
Edmonton Royals: Sohail Tanvir (c), Andre Fletcher (wk), Luke Ronchi (wk), Wayne Parnell, Shahid Afridi, Kevin O Brien, Farhaan Behardien, Ahmed Raza, Shaiman Anwar, Umar Akmal (wk), Mohammad Irfan, Abraash Khan, Agha Salman, Hasan Khan, Satsimranjit Dhindsa, Ammar Khalid, Simon Pervez
Winnipeg Hawks: David Warner (c), Lendl Simmons, Darren Bravo, David Miller, Tion Webster, Fidel Edwards, Ben McDermott (wk)Ali Khan, Kyle Phillip, Junaid Siddiqui, Mark Deyal, Rayad Emrit, Junaid Siddique, Rizwan Cheema, Hiral Patel, Hamza Tariq
ERO vs WH Key Players
- Fletcher was not in the eleven in the last match and if he is fit to play he is their most important batsman along with Luke Ronchi and Agha Salman.
- Mohammad Irfan will be the key bowler for the Royals along with Wayne Parnell.
- Some glimpse of form was shown from the skipper David Warner in the last match, he can come good in this crucial encounter.
- David Miller is also contributing with the bat for the Hawks.
- Fidel Edwards and Ali Khan have been doing well with the ball in hand.
Note: This ERO vs WH Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks team news.
ERO vs WH Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Edmonton Royals vs Winnipeg Hawks Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.