VK vs WI-B Dream11 Prediction
VK vs WI-B Match Prediction Tips | Vancouver Knights vs Windies-B Who will win Today Match
Maple Leaf North-West Ground, King City, July 12 at 08:30 PM IST
The tournament has reached into the qualifiers stage now and the two teams to feature in the qualifiers-1 are Vancouver Knights and Windies B team.
Vancouver Knights have been on top of their game which is reflected by their position on the points table as they have finished on the top.
Windies B team started off brilliantly with their elusive gameplay but they flattered at the later stages of the game which meant that they finished on the second spot just behind the Vancouver Knights.
Windies B has lost their last two games against Vancouver Knights by 35 runs and Montreal Tigers by 6 wickets which can be a weak link for them going into this match. The late blundering has shifted the momentum aside and they look underperformed right now.
Read on for VK vs WI-B Dream11 Team News and Vancouver Knights vs Windies-B team news and playing 11.
VK vs WI-B Team News
- Vancouver Knights roped in Australia’s Ben Dunk in the last game against the Toronto Nationals and is expected to keep his place in the eleven.
- Windies-B after losing their last game are expected to go in with some changes in this game.
- There is still uncertainty over the inclusion of Justin Greaves in Windies B squad.
VK vs WI-B Playing 11
Speaking of the VK vs WI-B Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Vancouver Knights playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Chadwick Walton
Batsmen: Chris Gayle(c), Ben Dunk, Babar Hyatt, Rassie van der Dussen (Doubt: Evin Lewis)
All-rounders: Andre Russell, Steven Jacobs
Bowlers: Tim Southee, S Cottrell, Fawad Ahmed, Saad Bin Zafar
Windies-B playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Anthony Brambell(c)
Batsmen: Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Nicholas Pooran, S Springer (Doubt: Alick Athanaze)
All-rounders: S Rutherford, Kavem Hodge, Justin Greaves
Bowlers: Obey McCoy, Khary Pierre, J Louis (Doubt: Derval Green)
VK vs WI-B Squads
Chris Gayle (c), Ben Dunk, Chadwick Walton (wk), Andre Russell, Evin Lewis, Saad Bin Zafar, Srimantha Wijeratne, Jeremy Gordon, Salman NazarSteven Jacobs, Fawad Ahmed, Tim Southee, Sheldon Cottrell, Rassie van der Dussen, Babar Hayat, Kamau Leverock, Ruvindu Gunasekera
Anthony Bramble (c & wk), Justin Greaves, Kavem Hodge, Fabian Allen, Brandon King, Obed McCoy, Shamar Springer, Nicholas Pooran, Jeremiah Louis, Khary Pierre, Alick Athanaze, Sherfane Rutherford, Derval Green, Roland Cato
VK vs WI-B Key Players
- The South African recruit Rassie van der Dussen missed out in the last game but has been a stellar performer for the Knights.
- Andre Russell scalped 3 with the ball in the previous game against the Nationals and his batting prowess is always a dominating one.
- Skipper Chris Gayle is due for a big knock and the time looks perfect for him to get a big score.
- Brandon King, Shamar Springer are the vital cogs with the bat.
- O McCoy who was sitting on the bench in the last game has scalped 10 wickets so far and is expected to make it to the eleven in this game.
Note: This VK vs WI-B Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Vancouver Knights vs Windies-B team news.
VK vs WI-B Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Vancouver Nationals vs Windies-B Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.