ESS vs SUR Dream11 Match Prediction English T20 Blast, Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Aug 29, 2019 12:55 pm IST
ESS vs SUR Dream11 Match Predictions
English T20 Blast, South Group, 2019
Essex vs Surrey Dream11 Predictions
When and where:
Essex will face Surrey in what is going to be a game in the South Group of the English T20 Blast, on (August 29) at Kennington Oval, London, England.
Essex are currently in the second last spot in the points table in the south group, and they are in a dire need to get their act together. They have played 12 games, winning thrice, and losing four times in the process. With only two games left in the season, it is time for them to show up big time.
On the other hand, Surrey are in sixth place themselves, and they still do have an outside chance of doing well here. The team has got only two games left to play, and the players are upbeat about giving it their all and earn 4 points.
The match will begin at 11:00 PM IST.
Read on for ESS vs SUR team news and ESS vs SUR dream11 prediction.
ESS vs SUR Team News:
- The team had a draw in the last game, and even though it wasn’t a loss, the management can look into making some changes to the starting lineup.
- We will update it furthermore when the squad is out.
- The side is coming off a fantastic win in the last game and no changes in the starting XI are expected to be made.
- Further updates will be done once the squad is out.
Stay connected for more ESS vs SUR team news.
Simon Harmer, Mohammad Amir, Aaron Beard, Ravi Bopara, Sam Cook, Cameron Delport, Ryan ten Doeschate, Dan Lawrence, Jamie Porter, Shane Snater, Paul Walter, Tom Westley, Adam Wheater, Adam Zampa
Jade Dernbach (c), Gareth Batty, Scott Borthwick, Jordan Clark, Rikki Clarke, Sam Curran, Aaron Finch, Ben Foakes, Will Jacks, Ryan Patel, Ollie Pope, Mark Stoneman, Imran Tahir
ESS vs SUR Playing 11:
The probable ESS vs SUR playing 11 is listed below.
Tom Westley, Cameron Delport, Adam Wheater, Daniel Lawrence, Ryan ten Doeschate, Ravi Bopara, Paul Walter, Simon Harmer, Aaron Beard, Mohammad Amir, Adam Zampa
Aaron Finch, Mark Stoneman, Sam Curran, Ollie Pope, Will Jacks, Jordan Clark, Ben Foakes, Ryan Patel, Jade Dernbach, Gareth Batty, Imran Tahir
ESS vs SUR Players to watch out for:
- Daniel Lawrence is the middle-order batsman for the side and he is coming off a game where he scored 69 runs in 47 balls, hitting eight 6s and one 4.
- In the bowling department, captain Simon Harner is the pick of them as he took two of them in 4 overs giving away only 23 runs.
- Opening batsman Aaron Finch is the one to look out as he scored a century for the winning cause in the last game in his innings of 102 runs in 53 balls, hitting five 4s and nine 6s.
- Bowler Imran Tahir showed his experience and ability by picking up four wickets in four overs giving away only 25 runs last time out.
ESS vs SUR Dream11 Team Predictions:
Disclaimer- Management can take any decision at the last moment. The ESS vs SUR dream11 match predictions we are providing here is based on our research and analysis. We urge you to pick your ESS vs SUR playing 11 and make your own ESS vs SUR Dream11 team if you feel so. Also, hit the bell icon to never miss an important update from us.