GLA vs GLO Dream11 Match Prediction | English T20 Vitality Blast, Team News, Playing11 | Fantasy Cricket Tips
Updated on: Aug 1, 2019 6:58 pm IST
GLA vs GLO Dream11 Team | Dream11 Fantasy Cricket Tips | Best Dream11 team for Today Match GLA vs GLO | Vitality T20 Blast – Glamorgan vs Gloucestershire – South Group – Dream11 Team
Glamorgan, the only side not to win a game in the 2019 Vitality T20 Blast, will be looking for their maiden win when they host Gloucestershire in their next game.
- Date and Time: 01/08, 11:30 PM IST
- Venue: Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground
- Group: South Group
GLA vs GLO Team News:
- Glamorgan have named a 13-man squad for their next game against Gloucestershire, with just one change to the squad from the last match.
- That change has come in the form of Callum Taylor. He will be making his debut here if given the chance.
- While Australian Michael Hogan remains on the sidelines due to a thigh injury and will miss yet another game.
- No missing player from Gloucestershire. The squad remains the same from the last match.
Glamorgan’s 13-man squad:
Ingram, Lloyd, Fakhar, Lawlor, Root, Taylor, Morgan, Cooke, Wagg, Douthwaite, Salter, de Lange, Carey
SQUAD NEWS// Head Coach Matt Maynard has named a 13-man squad to face our nearest rivals Gloucestershire tomorrow in the Vitality Blast 💥
— Glamorgan Cricket 🏏 (@GlamCricket) July 31, 2019
Here is Gloucestershire’s 13-man squad for the upcoming game:
Klinger, J Taylor, Howell, Tye, Smith, Hammond, Cockbain, Bracey, Higgins, van Buuren, G Hankins, Liddle, Payne
— Gloucestershire Cricket🏏 (@Gloscricket) August 1, 2019
GLA vs GLO Probable playing 11:
DL Lloyd, Fakhar Zaman, CA Ingram, WT Root, AO Morgan, CB Cooke, DA Douthwaite, GG Wagg, M de Lange, AG Salter, LJ Carey
Hammond, Klinger, Cockbain, Bracey, Higgins, Howell, J Taylor, GL van Buuren, AJ Tye, TMJ Smith
Dream11 Fantasy picks:
Fakhar Zaman: Pakistan’s Batsman has so far failed to live up to the expectations, managing just 17 runs from the opening two games. But the 29-year-old is definitely a player with international recognition and can win the game on his own.
- Last Two Innings: 0 and 17
- Bat: Left-hand Opening Batsman
- Strength: Leg side
- Likely to have an impact here!
David Lloyd: Easily the Glamorgan’s outstanding player in the first four games. He is one of only three Glamorgan players to touch the 50 marks in the first four games.
- Last Four Innings: 27, 04, 21, 57
- Bat: Right-hand batsman
- Strength: Fielding and hitting
- Major Attributes: He can Bowl as well, and has had a pretty solid first-class campaign with the ball.
Colin Ingram: Another big-name player who hasn’t delivered to his full potential. But the South African the captain of the team and is too good a player to remain out of touch. We back him to come good here.
- Last Four Innings: 15, 00, 17, 50*
- Bat: Left-hand batsman
- Strength: Batting Technique and ability to adapt to the situation.
Ingram’s Career Highlights: 31 One Day Internationals for South Africa
High Score: 124
Ingram’s T20 career:
Miles Hammond: The 23-year-old young Englishman scored a magnificent 63 runs in the last game, showing why he is being touted as a good prospect for the future. This was his highest score in the T20 internationals.
- Runs: 63
- Balls: 35
- 4s and 6s: 09 and 03
GLA vs GLO Dream11 Team:
- Wicket-Keeper: Bracey, Cooke
- Batsmen: Klinger, Hammond, Ingram, Lloyd, Zaman
- All-rounder: Howell
- Bowlers: Andrew Tye, M d Lange, A Salter
Captain Choices: Hammond, Ingram, Lloyd, Howell