GLO vs GLA Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Gloucestershire vs Glamorgan Match Prediction Tips | GLO vs GLA Who will win Today Match
College Ground, Cheltenham, July 27 at 07:00 PM IST
In the next South Group game, Gloucestershire will be up against Glamorgan at the college Ground in Cheltenham. Both teams have played some decent cricket so far and are in the hunt to finish among the top 4 teams. It might be too early to talk about the top 4 teams but there has to be some kind of momentum going to feature in the top 4.
Having played 5 matches so far, Gloucestershire find themselves at the second spot with 3 wins to their name, they have lost 1 and one match ended without any result. Their last match was against Essex Eagles which did not offer any result and was abandoned due to rain.
Glamorgan have so far featured in 4 matches and won 2 of them, their last match was against Somerset where they went down by 30 odd runs. Batting first, Somerset posted a daunting score of 190 banking on James Hildreth’s 56 off 34 and Corey Anderson’s 59 off 29. The two stitched a crucial 97 run-stand for the 5th wicket to make Glamorgan’s run chase even more tricky. In reply, Usman Khawaja’s 44 off 31 did not come handy for Glamorgan and none of the other batsmen was able to ally him which meant that Glamorgan ended up on 160 for the loss of 9 wickets in 20 overs.
Read on for GLO vs GLA Dream11 Team News and Gloucestershire vs Glamorgan playing11.
GLO vs GLA Team News
- Both Gloucestershire and Glamorgan have named a 13 man squad for this game.
- For Glamorgan, Jeremy Taylor and R Smith are back into the mix.
- Benny Howell and Chris Dent are added to the Gloucestershire squad.
GLO vs GLA Playing 11
Speaking of the GLO vs GLA Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: C Cooke
Batsmen: U Khawaja, Joe Burns, Miles Hammond, Kiran Carlson (Doubt: Chris Dent, Jack Taylor)
All-rounder: Graham Wagg, Colin Ingram(c)
Bowlers: Timm van der Gugten, Andrew Salter, M Hogan, C Meschede
Wicket-keeper: G Roderick
Batsmen: Ian Cockbain, M Klinger(c), Jack Taylor, M Hammond
All-rounder: Benny Howell and Ryan Higgins
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, D Payne, Thomas Smith, G van Burren
GLO vs GLA Squads
Gloucestershire: Micahel Klinger (c), Ian Cockbain, Roderick, Noema-Barnett, Higgins, Hammond, J.Taylor, G van Buuren, Andrew Tye, Smith, David Payne, Dent, Benny Howell.
Glamorgan: Colin Ingram (c), Joe Burns, Carlson, Usman Khawaja, Salter, Meschede, van der Gugten, Hogan, Lawlor, Smith, Donald, Cooke, Wagg.
GLO vs GLA Key Players
- Ian Cockbain and skipper Michael Klinger are the trusted duo with the bat.
- Andrew Tye has been on song ever since he stepped in England, so far from the two games he has featured for Gloucestershire, he has scalped 4 wickets, David Payne too has got 4 wickets from 4 matches.
- Colin Ingram, the skipper has accumulated 143 runs in 4 matches till now, he along with Australian duo of Usman Khawaja and Joe Burns will be their trusted batsmen.
- Michael Hogan and Tim van der Gugten who bagged three in the last fixture against Somerset have 5 wickets each to their name from 3 and 4 matches respectively.
Note: This GLO vs GLA Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Gloucestershire vs Glamorgan team news.
GLO vs GLA Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Gloucestershire vs Glamorgan Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com