MID vs HAM Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Middlesex vs Hampshire Match Prediction Tips | MID vs HAM Who will win Today Match
London, July 26 at 10:45 PM IST
Middlesex and Hampshire faceoff in a battle of the South Group laggards at Lord’s on Thursday. Both the sides have struggled in the competition so far and have managed only one win each after five round of games.
Middlesex had started their Vitality Blast campaign with a win over Surrey but could not keep up the performance and have lost four in-a-row since. In their last Blast clash, they were outplayed by Hampshire.
On the other hand, Hampshire lost the first three games of the competition but won their fourth against Middlesex by 21 runs. Their last encounter, against Essex Eagles on Saturday (July 21), ended in a tie.
Going by the last two results at the Lord’s, there is something for the bowlers on the surface.
Last T20 result at the venue: Middlesex 175/5 lost to Somerset 178/6 – July 19, Vitality Blast 2018
Read on for MID vs HAM Dream11 Team News and Middlesex vs Hampshire playing11.
MID vs HAM Team News
- Middlesex will be without the services of Dawid Malan who has been given precautionarily rest after he felt some tightness in his right quad. England Captain Eoin Morgan will lead the Middlesex side.
- Dwayne Bravo will make his final Middlesex appearance of the season in this game.
- Left-arm spinner Jake Lintott has been included in Hampshire’s 16-man squad for the fixture.
MID vs HAM Playing 11
Speaking of the MID vs HAM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Middlesex Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: John Simpson
Batsmen: Eoin Morgan, Stephen Eskinazi, Nick Gubbins, Max Holden
All-rounders: Ashton Agar, Paul Stirling, Dwayne Bravo
Bowlers: James Fuller, Tom Helm, Steven Finn (Doubt: Nathan Sowter)
Hampshire Playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Lewis McManus
Batsmen: James Vince, Sam Northeast, Rilee Rossouw, (Doubt: Tom Alsop)
All-rounders: Liam Dawson, Colin Munro
Bowlers: Fidel Edwards, Chris Wood, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ryan Stevenson
MID vs HAM Squads
Middlesex squad: Eoin Morgan (c), Ashton Agar, Paul Stirling, Dwayne Bravo, Steven Finn, Stephen Eskinazi, James Fuller, Nick Gubbins, James Harris, Tom Helm, Max Holden, John Simpson (wk) and Nathan Sowter.
Hampshire squad: James Vince (c), Liam Dawson, Fidel Edwards, Colin Munro, Sean Ervine, Sam Northeast, Lewis McManus, Tom Alsop, Rilee Rossouw, Kyle Abbott, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Joe Weatherley, Chris Wood, Ryan Stevenson, Jake Lintott and Gareth Berg.
MID vs HAM Key Players
- Max Holden, Dwayne Bravo and Paul Stirling have done the bulk of scoring for the side.
- Fuller, Helm and Bravo have done the most damage with the ball.
- Liam Dawson and Colin Munro have led the charge with the bat for the side.
- Chris Wood and Ryan Stevenson are the two leading wicket-takers for the side in the competition so far.
Note: This MID vs HAM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Middlesex vs Hampshire team news.
MID vs HAM Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Middlesex vs Hampshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.