GLO vs MID Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
GLO vs MID Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Gloucestershire vs Middlesex Match Prediction Tips | GLO vs MID Who will win Today Match
County Ground, Bristol, August 09 at 11:00 PM IST
In the next South Group encounter, Gloucestershire will square off against an already struggling unit of Middlesex. Gloucestershire were sitting on the top will last week but even after winning their previous encounter against Essex Eagles by 6 runs they are now placed at the third position in the points table.
Middlesex have been really struggling to get going and so far all their decisions have not paid dividends for them. The batting, the bowling and in the field they are looking clumsy, things have not gone their way so far. With their next match against a top side like Gloucestershire, they don’t stand a chance to upset an inform side.
Their last outing was against Glamorgan on Sunday where they continued their poor run and lost the match by 3 wickets. They can consider themselves out of the contention of finishing among the top 4 sides as they have won only 2 games so far from 10 games.
Meanwhile, Gloucestershire with a win in this encounter would be eyeing a top spot which looks likely to happen going by the form of the two sides. They have won 6 so far out of their 9 matches and a win here will mean that they tie with the top placed Somerset on account of match wins, and then it will be a matter of net run rate to decide the holder of the top position in the South Group points table.
Read on for GLO vs MID Dream11 Team News and Gloucestershire vs Middlesex playing11.
GLO vs MID Team News:
- Gloucestershire have named a 13-man squad against Middlesex.
- After missing their last match for Gloucestershire, Jack Taylor and Tom Smith will return for this match.
- Middlesex have announced a 14-man squad against Gloucestershire.
- After being dropped from the national side, Dawid Malan will begin his captaincy stint with Middlesex.
- Ashton Agar has been dropped from the Middlesex team.
GLO vs MID Playing 11
Speaking of the GLO vs MID Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Gloucestershire Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Gareth Roderick
Batsmen: Michael Klinger(c), Ian Cockbain, Miles Hammond, Jack Taylor
All-rounder: Benny Howell, Tom Smith, Ryan Higgins
Bowlers: Andrew Tye, David Payne, Graeme van Burren (Doubt: Matt Taylor)
Middlesex Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Robbie White (Doubt: John Simpson)
Batsmen: Dawid Malan(c), Eoin Morgan, Stephen Eskinazi, Max Holden
All-rounder: James Franklin, Paul Stirling, George Scott
Bowlers: Steven Finn, Ravi Patel, James Fuller
GLO vs MID Squads
Gloucestershire: Michael Klinger (c), Ian Cockbain, Miles Hammond, Benny Howell, Ryan Higgins, Noema-Barnett, Jack Taylor, Gareth Roderick(wk), Andrew Tye, D Payne, Smith, Matt Taylor, van Buuren
Middlesex: Dawid Malan(c), Stephen Eskinazi, Steven Finn, James Franklin, James Harris, James Fuller, Eoin Morgan, Max Holden, George Scott, Ravi Patel, George Scott, Paul Stirling, John Simpson, Robbie White.
GLO vs MID Key Players
- Skipper Michael Klinger (252 runs from 8 innings) and Hammond who has got 208 from 8 innings will be leading the batting.
- D Payne will spearhead the bowling attack as he has taken 10 wickets from 9 games so far.
- Paul Stirling hit a brilliant 109 against Surrey in a losing cause, he will be the key batter for Middlesex along with Eskenazi who has got 186 runs so far in 8 innings.
- J Fuller will be the prime bowler for Middlesex.
Note: This GLO vs MID Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Gloucestershire vs Middlesex team news.
GLO vs MID Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Gloucestershire vs Middlesex Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news & best fantasy prediction, visit IndiaFantasy.com