ENG vs IND Dream11 Prediction 2nd Test | England vs India Team News, Playing 11
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team | England vs India
ENG vs IND Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
London, August 09 at 3:30 PM IST
After an exhilarating start to the five-match Test series at Edgbaston, India would look to bounce back in the conditions that are more suited to them when they meet England at the iconic Lord’s on Thursday.
The touring Indian team would be kicking themselves to let go a major opportunity in Birmingham and would want to put a better performance with the bat. Can they step up to the challenge and play like the number one ranked Test side?
England had their moments in the first and would be as keen on improvement as their counterparts. They would want their openers to contribute more. And, they would want to stop Virat Kohli who almost snatched the game away from them.
Pitch condition: The weather conditions for the fixture are expected to be hot. The surface would be dry and the teams involved might be tempted to play more than one spinner.
Last Test result at the venue: England 184 & 242 lost to Pakistan 363 & 66/1 – 1st Test, Pakistan tour of England, May 24-27 2018
Read on for ENG vs IND Dream11 Team News and England vs India team news and playing 11.
ENG vs IND Team News
- England will miss the services of all-rounder Ben Stokes. Chris Woakes is likely to replace him in the playing 11.
- Dawid Malan has been dropped from the England squad, Ollie Pope will make his debut tomorrow and either of Woakes or Moeen Ali will feature in the Playing 11, as announced by England.
- Keeping in mind the spin-friendly surface of Lord’s, both the sides might bring in a second spinner.
- Cheteshwar Pujara is another who is in contention of a playing 11 spot.
- Jasprit Bumrah is not yet available for selection.
ENG vs IND Playing 11
Speaking of the ENG vs IND Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
England playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Bairstow
Batsmen: Joe Root, Ollie Pope, Jos Buttler, Alastair Cook, Keaton Jennings
All-rounders: Sam Curran, Chris Woakes/Moeen Ali
Bowlers: Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Adil Rashid
India playing 11:
Wicket-keeper: Dinesh Karthik/Rishabh Pant
Batsmen: Virat Kohli, Ajinkya Rahane, M Vijay, Two out of Shikhar Dhawan, KL Rahul and Cheteshwar Pujara
All-rounders: Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin
Bowlers: Mohammed Shami, Ishant Sharma (Doubt: Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav)
ENG vs IND Squads
England squad: Joe Root (c), Jonny Bairstow (wk), Stuart Broad, James Anderson, Jos Buttler, Keaton Jennings, Ollie Pope, Alastair Cook, Sam Curran, Adil Rashid, Chris Woakes, Moeen Ali and Jamie Porter.
India squad: Virat Kohli (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), KL Rahul, M Vijay, Cheteshwar Pujara, Karun Nair, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Rishabh Pant (wk), R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya, Ishant Sharma and Shardul Thakur.
ENG vs IND Key Players
- Joe Root and Jonny Bairstow continued their fine form into the first Test.
- Sam Curran and Jimmy Anderson were the others who had a decent outing at Birmingham.
- It was England vs Kohli in the first Test. India’s skipper would like to make the most confidence from the first Test.
- Ravichandran Ashwin and Ishant Sharma stood out with the ball for the tourists.
Note: This ENG vs IND Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis England vs India team news.
ENG vs IND Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the England vs India Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.
Like this article? For more sports news and fantasy predictions, visit IndiaFantasy.com