HAM vs KET Dream11 Predictions English ODD CUP | HAM vs KET (Hampshire vs Kent) Team News
Hampshire vs Kent Match Prediction Tips | HAM vs KET English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
North Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Hampshire vs Kent Dream11 Prediction
An all-round display by skipper Joe Denly (150 not out & 4-56 (10)) ensured Kent strolled past Glamorgan at Canterbury last night. Glamorgan, on the back of a pristine 92 by Selman and handy contributions by Shaun Marsh (45) and Wagg (49), posted a competitive 6-278 in 50 overs.
Skipper Denly (4-56) and Claydon (3-73) were the wrecker-in-chief for Kent, however, Denly did not stop at just that, he backed up his 4-wicket-haul, with a swashbuckling 150 off 143 balls, an innings which was littered with 19 fours and two sixes, and led his side to a memorable four-wicket win. Kent, now move to Southampton, where they take on hosts Hampshire.
Their hosts, in Hampshire’s three-match winning streak, was snapped, as the rain played spoilsport in their last Royal London Cup fixture, against Gloucestershire, and was eventually abandoned without a ball being bowled, and would be eager to continue with the momentum as Kent visits.
Where: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
When: May 27, 2018, 03:30 PM IST
Read further for HAM vs KET Dream11 Team News and Hampshire vs Kent Playing11.
HAM vs KET Team News
- Hampshire has named a 15-member squad for their match against Kent Southampton, with Hashim Amla, the only absentee.
- Sean Ervine replaces Amla in the squad.
- Kent has not named their squad for tomorrow’s fixture. We will keep you updated with the latest developments.
GLO vs HAM Playing 11 (Last Playing 11)
Speaking of the GLO vs HAM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicketkeeper- Lewis McManus
Batsmen- James Vince (C), Rilee Rossouw, Joe Weatherley, Jimmy Adams, and Sean Ervine
All-rounder- Gareth Berg, Brad Taylor
Bowlers- Mason Crane, Wheal, Wood
Wicket-keeper: Adam Rouse
Batsmen: Joe Denly (c), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Zak Crawley, Alex Blake, Dickson (Doubt)
All-rounders: Calum Haggett, Darren Stevens,
Bowlers: Matt Henry Mitch Claydon,
HAM vs KET Dream11 Squads
Sean Ervine, Mason Crane, Tom Alsop, Chris Sole, Reece Topley, Fidel Edwards, Brad Wheal, Joe Weatherley, Rilee Rossouw, Lewis McManus, James Vince (c), Jimmy Adams, Chris Wood, Brad Taylor, Gareth Berg,
Adam Rouse (wk), Matt Henry, Harry Podmore, Ivan Thomas, Mitch Claydon, Imran Qayyum, Adam Riley, Joe Denly (c), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Sean Dickson, Heino Kuhn, Zak Crawley, Alex Blake, Darren Stevens, Calum Haggett
HAM vs KET Dream11 Key Players
- Rossouw (111) and skipper James Vince’s 66 were the cornerstones of Hampshire’s six-wicket win over Essex.
- Wheal chipped in two wickets, with the likes of Berg, Crane, and Taylor bagging one each against Essex.
- Joe Denly was the star of the match against Glamorgan, as he powered to a swashbuckling hundred (150 off 143) in Kent’s four-wicket win.
- With the bowl too, Denly emerged as the wrecker-in-chief, as he accounted for four wickets, and was well supported by Claydon (3-73), and Matt Henry (2-50)
HAM VS KET Dream11 Team