Hampshire vs Somerset Match Prediction Tips | HAM vs SOM English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
South Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Hampshire vs Somerset Dream11 Prediction
Southampton, June 6 at 06:30 PM IST/02:00 PM Local
South Group table-toppers Hampshire host Somerset in their final league fixture of Royal London One-Day Cup seeking to extend their lead at the top. Hampshire come into the game after two back-to-back wins against Middlesex and Glamorgan. After seven rounds, they have won five while one game was abandoned due to rain.
Somerset, sitting at fourth on the points table, are out of contention of making to the quarter-final. With nothing to lose in their last fixture, Somerset would look to put a strong performance to finish their campaign on a high.
Read on for HAM vs SOM Dream11 Team News and Hampshire vs Somerset playing11.
HAM vs SOM Team News
- The South African fast bowler Dale Steyn is set to make his Hampshire debut in Wednesday’s match after joining up with the squad this week.
- Liam Dawson is another who can make his first 50-over appearance of the season for Hampshire.
- Dom Bess is back from international duty and is likely to feature for Somerset.
- Somerset will miss the services of Jack Leach, Tom Abell and Tim Groenewald.
HAM vs SOM Playing 11
Speaking of the HAM vs SOM Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Hampshire playing 11:
Batsmen: Rossouw, Vince, Weatherley, Taylor, (Doubts: Alsop, Adams)
All-rounders: Berg, Ervine
Bowlers: Steyn, Topley, Crane (Doubt: Dawson, Wheal, Wood)
Somerset playing 11:
Batsmen: Hildreth, Myburgh, Renshaw
All-rounders: VD Merwe, Trego, Gregory
Bowlers: C Overton, Bess (Doubt: J Overton, V Meekeren, Green, Waller)
HAM vs SOM Squads
Hampshire: Adams, Steyn, McManus, Rossouw, Weatherley, Wheal, Dawson, Topley, Wood, Taylor, Berg, Vince, Ervine, Crane, Alsop
Somerset: Bess, Davies, Green, Gregory, Hildreth, Myburgh, C Overton, J Overton, Renshaw, Trego, VD Merwe, V Meekeren, Waller
HAM vs SOM Key Players
- Weatherley, Rossouw and Vince have put in consistent performances with the bat in the tournament.
- Crane and Berg are the go-to bowlers for Hampshire, having claimed 12 and 10 scalps, respectively.
- Hildreth and Trego are the leading run-getters for the side.
- Groenewald and Craig Overton have picked 9 wickets each in the competition.
Note: This HAM vs SOM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Hampshire vs Somerset team news.
HAM vs SOM Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the Hampshire vs Somerset Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.