IC vs BHK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – Legends League Cricket 2022 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 2, 2022 12:54 pm IST
IC vs BHK Dream11 Prediction: India Capitals and Bhilwara Kings who finished at the top two positions of Legends League T20 are all set to collide against each other in the first Qualifier of the competition. Bhilwara Kings and India Capitals were supposed to face each other twice in the group stage, but one match got abandoned due to rain in Delhi. Their only meeting was on 21st September that saw Capitals reign supreme by 78 runs. A win here for either team will seal them a final berth, whereas, the losing team will get one more chance in the Eliminator against Gujarat Giants on Oct 3.
IC vs BHK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Qualifier, India Capitals vs Bhilwara Kings
Competition: Legends League Cricket 2022
Date: 2nd October
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Jodhpur
Watch Legends League Cricket 2022 Live Score
Watch IND vs SA Live on Star Sports 1/HD and live streaming will be on Disney+ Hotstar
Last result at the venue
India Capitals (183/2 in 20 overs) lost to Manipal Tigers (186/7 in 20 overs) by 3 wickets.
India Capitals- NR NR W NR W
Bhilwara Kings- W W NR W W
IC Playing 11
- All-rounder Jacques Kallis is still injured and will be unavailable for the rest of the matches.
- Skipper Gautam Gambhir will return to the eleven and will be opening the innings alongside Solomon Mire.
- Hamilton Masakadza, Denesh Ramdin, Ross Taylor and Ashley Nurse will form the rest of the batting lineup.
- Mitchell Johnson, Pravin Tambe, Liam Plunkett and Pankaj Singh might return to the eleven to form the bowling core.
1. Solomon Mire
2. Gautam Gambhir
3. Hamilton Masakadza
4. Denesh Ramdin
5. Ross Taylor
6. Ashley Nurse
7. John Mooney/Rajat Bhatia
8. Mitchell Johnson
9. Liam Plunkett
10. Pravin Tambe
11. Pankaj Singh
Hamilton Masakadza Stats in this tournament
Hamilton Masakadza has been a pillar of consistency for India Capitals. The Zimbabwean is the leading run getter in this season.
Pravin Tambe Stats in this tournament
Pravin Tambe is the leading wicket-taker in this competition. Check his impressive numbers below.
BHK Playing 11
- In all possibilities, we might see Matt Prior getting into the eleven for Nick Compton.
- Tino Best is also expected to return to the eleven for Sudeep Tyagi.
- No other changes are expected in the eleven.
1. Matt Prior
2. Morne van Wyk
3. Shane Watson
4. Nick Compton/William Porterfield
5. Yusuf Pathan
6. Jesal Karia
7. Irfan Pathan
8. Tino Best
9. S Sreesanth
10. Fidel Edwards
11. Monty Panesar
Yusuf Pathan stats in this tournament
Yusuf Pathan has been doing well with both bat and ball for Bhilwara Kings. He has been one of the most consistent performers for the team.
|Runs||Wickets||Batting Strike Rate|
Fidel Edwards Stats in this tournament
Fidel Edwards’ intimidating pace has been quite effective throughout the competition. He has been quite consistent as well with his line and length.
Who will win IC vs BHK today match?
- Both teams are heading into this game on the back of a loss. Among the two sides, Bhilwara kings have a much balanced bowling attack and they can definitely make an impact in this game.
- According to the IC vs BHK today match prediction, Bhilwara Kings are the favorite to win this match.
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IC vs BHK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Morne van Wyk
BATSMEN: Hamilton Masakadza, Solomon Mire, Ross Taylor
ALL-ROUNDERS: Jesal Karia, Ashley Nurse, Yusuf Pathan, Irfan Pathan
BOWLERS: Pravin Tambe, Fidel Edwards, Mitchell Johnson
IC vs BHK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Hamilton Masakadza, Yusuf Pathan
For Grand League: irfan Pathan, Solomon Mire
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips