IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Prediction
IN-A vs SA-A Match Prediction Tips | India A vs South Africa A Who will win Today Match, 3rd Place
KSCA Cricket Ground, Alur, Aug 29 at 09:00 AM IST Local
South Africa A will consider themselves unlucky after not being able to make it to the finals of the quadrangular series. In their last league game against the same opponents, they registered a thumping victory that too with a bonus point to their name but Australia A’s win over India B ruined all their hopes.
They were asked to chase the target within 40 overs which gave them leverage of a bonus point but with that, they also had to depend on the result of the game between India A and Australia, but things did not go in their favour which meant they were not a part of the final match.
India A, on the other hand, after having a brisk start to their campaign against Australia A, were unable to win a single game out of the last two which took them out of the contention to feature in the finals. Their team had a lot of experience and the upcoming talent at the same time, but they were outclassed in all facet of the game which made their task to feature in the finals even more rigid.
Read on for IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Team News and India A vs South Africa A playing 11.
IN-A vs SA-A Team News:
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar has made a comeback after a lower back injury and has been named in India A squad for this fixture.
- India A benched Mohammad Siraj and Krishnappa Gowtham in the last game, it would be interesting to see whether they will make it to the eleven or not.
- South Africa A are fresh of a victory against the same opponent in the last game and won’t look for any changes in their eleven.
IN-A vs SA-A Playing 11
Speaking of the IN-A vs SA-A Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
India A Playing 11(Probable).
Wicket-Keeper: Sanju Samson
Batsmen: Ambati Rayudu, Shreyas Iyer(c), Suryakumar Yadav, Nitish Rana, Abhimanyu Easwaran (Doubt: Ravi Kumar Smarth)
All-rounders: Krishnappa Gowtham, Krunal Pandya
Bowlers: Khaleel Ahmed, Shivam Mavi, Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Doubt between Mohammad Siraj and Deepak Chahar)
South Africa A playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Gihahn Cloete
Batsmen: Farhaan Behardien, Pieter Malan, Khaya Zondo (c), Sarel Erwee
All-rounder: Senuran Muthusamy, Robert Frylinck
Bowlers: Dane Paterson, Sisanda Magala, Malusi Siboto, Shaun von Berg
IN-A vs SA-A Squads
India A: Shreyas Iyer(c), K Khaleel Ahmed, Shivam Mavi, Suryakumar Yadav, Mayank Markande, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ambati Rayudu, Krunal Pandya, Nitish Rana, Sanju Samson(wk), Deepak Chahar, Ravikumar Samarth, Mohammad Siraj, Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
South Africa A: Khaya Zondo(c), Theunis de Bruyn, Farhaan Behardien, Dwaine Pretorius, Beuran Hendricks, Robert Frylinck, Tabraiz Shamsi, Pieter Malan, Sisanda Magala, Dane Paterson, Rudi Second(w), Temba Bavuma, Senuran Muthusamy, Gihahn Cloete, Malusi Siboto.
IN-A vs SA-A Key Players
- Ambati Rayudu is the leading run-scorer with the bat with 121 runs to his name from 3 innings.
- With six wickets to his name from 3 matches, Khaleel Ahmed has been standing tall with the ball along with Krishnappa Gowtham who has got 3 to his name.
South Africa A:
- Dane Paterson was exceptional in the last game as he grabbed a 5-fer in the last game., in total, he has scalped 7 wickets from 2 games.
- Openers Pieter Malan and Gihahn Cloete will be the key batsmen for South Africa A.
Note: This IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis India A vs South Africa A team news.
IN-A vs SA-A Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of India A vs South Africa A Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.