IN-B vs AU-A Dream11 Team | India B vs Australia A
IN-B vs AU-A Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match, Final Match
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore, August 29 at 09:00 AM IST
It was a task which had to be done and boy Australia A did it in style to book a summit clash for the Quadrangular series vs India B. With rain playing the spoilsport in the opening half of the tournament which saw the change of venues for the remaining games, but yet again rain interrupted and Australia A’s innings was cut short to 40 overs where they had to chase 247.
Backing on a brilliant timely unbeaten ton from opener Usman Khawaja, Australia A managed to reach the target on the last ball of the match and mad their way into the finals where they will square off against the same opponents but at a different venue.
The other two sides India A and South Africa A will play the third-place play-off match and it will be played at the KSCA stadium in Alur.
Read on for IN-B vs AU-A Team News and India B vs Australia A playing 11.
IN-B vs AU-A Team News
- With Jayant Yadav getting injured, all-rounder Jalaj Saxena has been named in the squad for India B.
- Australia A will look to field in their last playing XI.
IN-B vs AU-A Squads
India B: Manish Pandey (c), Navdeep Saini, Siddarth Kaul, Shreyas Gopal, Shubman Gill, Kedar Jadhav, Deepak Hooda, Ishan Kishan (wk), Mayank Agarwal, Prasidh Krishna, Kulwant Khejroliya, Abhimanyu Easwaran, Jalaj Saxena, Dharmendrasinh Jadeja.
Australia-A: Travis Head (c), Usman Khawaja, D Arcy Short, Ashton Agar, Michael Neser, Jhye Richardson, Chris Tremain, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Swepson, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey(wk), Jack Wildermuth, Joel Paris, Peter Handscomb, Marnus Labuschagne.
IN-B vs AU-A Playing 11:
India B Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Ishan Kishan
Batsmen: Manish Pandey(c), Mayank Agarwal, Shubman Gill
All-rounder: Deepak Hooda, Kedar Jadhav, Jalaj Saxena
Bowlers: Shreyas Gopal, Prasidh Krishna, Navdeep Saini, Siddharth Kaul (Doubt: Kulwant Khejoroliya)
Australia A Playing 11(Probable):
Wicket-Keeper: Alex Carey
Batsmen: Peter Handscomb, Usman Khawaja, Marnus Labuschagne (Doubt: D’Arcy Short)
All-rounder: Travis Head(c), Ashton Agar, Michael Nesser
Bowlers: Mitchel Swepson, Billy Stanlake, Jhye Richardson, Jack Wildermuth
IN-B vs AU-A Key Players
- Skipper Manish Pandey has been in a sublime form with 2 centuries already to his name. Opener Mayank Agarwal too has been impressive with the bat.
- With the ball, All-rounder Jalaj Saxena claimed two in the last game while Prasidh Krishna has taken two four-fers in the matches against South Africa A and India A.
- Fresh of a match-winning unbeaten ton, Usman Khawaja would look to carry on with his form.
- Michale Nesser (3 for 47) and Jack Wildermuth (62*) had a decent game as well, while Billy Stanlake will be their prime bowler.
Note: This IN-B vs AU-A Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis India B vs Australia A team news.
IN-B vs AU-A Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of India B vs Australia A Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.