IND Playing 11 for India vs Pakistan T20 world cup 2022; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 13, 2022 10:13 am IST
India playing 11: The world cup has kickstarted and the much anticipated game between India and Pakistan is here India will be hungry to avenge for their defeat to Pakistan in the previous edition of world cup. It was not just a victory but a statement from Pakistan that, they are no pushovers in World cups which was the case until then. India have a solid squad, and the fact that toss won’t play a factor in Australia should make the winner of the game a deserving one.
India playing 11 team news
- Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul will open the innings with Virat Kohli slotting in at #3.
- The middle order will have Suryakumar Yadav, Dinesh Karthik and Hardik Pandya.
- Axar Patel and Harshal Patel will strengthen the batting lower down the order.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Arshdeep Singh will lead the pace attack.
- Yuzvendra Chahal will be the leader of the spin department. He has good experience playing in Australia
IND playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Axar Patel
8. Harshal Patel
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Arshdeep Singh
11. Yuzvendra Chahal
Rohit Sharma (c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant, Hardik Pandya, Yuzvendra Chahal, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Axar Patel, R Ashwin, Dinesh Karthik
India vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Virat Kohli’s record against Pakistan should make him a top fantasy pick. He is in excellent form as well.
|T20Is vs PAK||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|9||406||67||119||49*, 3, 63, 11, 2|
- Suryakumar Yadav is in the form of his life. He is the #2 ranked batsman in T20Is. He is a good option for captain in grand leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s||100s||Last 5 performances|
|34||1045||38||176||9||1||8, 61, 50*, 69, 0|
- Arshdeep Singh will be the X-factor for India in the absence of Jasprit Bumrah with the ball. He will be bowling in all the phases of the game.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|13||19||14||8||2/62, 3/32, 1/7, 0/40, 1/27|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips