IND Playing 11 for India vs South Africa 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 8, 2022 5:52 pm IST
India playing 11: India played with just 5 genuine bowlers in the first match and it looks like that will be the plan going forward in the series. The world cup members have left to Australia. This is a 2nd string side and to assemble such a strong side for a second string side shows the quality of depth India possess in white ball cricket. They have excellent players still who are yet to get a chance even in the 2nd strong side like Prithvi Shaw.
India playing 11 team news
- Deepak Chahar has been ruled out of the series due to injury. Washington Sundar has replaced him in the squad.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Ravi Bishnoi will lead the spin attack.
- Shardul Thakur bowled really well and will be the primary all rounder in the team.
IND playing 11
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. Shubman Gill
3. Shreyas Iyer
4. Ruturaj Gaikwad
5. Sanju Samson
6. Ishan Kishan
7. Shardul Thakur
8. Kuldeep Yadav
9. Mohammed Siraj
10. Washington Sundar
11. Avesh Khan
Shikhar Dhawan (C), Shreyas Iyer (VC), Ruturaj Gaikwad, Shubhman Gill, Rajat Patidar, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson (WK), Shahbaz Ahmed, Shardul Thakur, Mohammed Siraj, Washington Sundar, Mukesh Kumar, Avesh Khan, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Ishan Kishan (WK)
India vs South Africa Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from India
- Shubman Gill is an excellent player in the fifty overs format. This is his preferred format. He can play at his own pace without worrying about the scoring rate.
|ODIS||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|9||499||71||105||130, 33, 82*, 98*, 43|
- Shikhar Dhawan will be aware that there are a lot of youngsters banging the door hard for the Indian team. He needs to score big runs.
|ODIs vs SA||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s||100s|
- Mohammed Siraj bowled brilliantly with the new ball with no luck. He is a very good option in grand leagues from India.
|ODIS||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|10||13||31||4.8||1/16, 1/36, 2/14, 0/46, 2/56|
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips