IND Playing 11 for New Zealand vs India 1st T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For NZ vs IND Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Nov 14, 2022 4:12 pm IST
India Playing 11: India will be playing a brief white ball series that includes ODIs and T20Is in New Zealand right after the T20 world cup where they were knocked out in the semi final against England. A lot of the senior players have been given a rest, either temporarily or permanently remains to be seen. The team will be led by the all rounder Hardik Pandya who also seems to become the permanent captain in this format going forward. He has been given an energetic team and it will be interesting to see how he manages such a side that has lot of options to choose from.
India playing 11 team news
- If India decide to rest Suryakumar Yadav for the first match, Sanju Samson will play in his place.
- Deepak Hooda is likely to slot in at #3 position.
- Rishabh Pant is likely to open, one of Shubman Gill or Ishan Kishan will pair him at the top.
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar is expected to be given a rest, and Mohammed Siraj is likely to take up his spot.
- There is a chance that Arshdeep Singh could be given a rest, Harshal Patel will play if that’s the case.
- Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal are likely to lead the spin attack.
IND playing 11
1. Shubman Gill/Ishan Kishan
2. Rishabh Pant
3. Deepak Hooda
4. Suryakumar Yadav/Sanju Samson
5. Shreyas Iyer
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Washington Sundar
8. Umran Malik
9. Yuzvendra Chahal
10. Arshdeep Singh/Harshal Patel
11. Mohammed Siraj
Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant, Shubman Gill, Ishan Kishan, Deepak Hooda, Surya Kumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer, Sanju Samson, W Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammed Siraj, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Umran Malik, Harshal Patel, Kuldeep Yadav
New Zealand vs India Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from IND
- Deepak Hooda has had fantastic start to his T20I career. He can also chip in with some overs with the ball.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|
- Yuzvendra Chahal didn’t get an opportunity to play in the world cup but he is an experienced campaigner and can be relied upon in fantasy leagues.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures|
- Hardik Pandya must be a default pick from India. He is a good option for captain in grand leagues.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Wickets||Best bowling figures|