AUS Playing 11 for Australia vs England 1st ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For AUS vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Nov 14, 2022 4:56 pm IST
Australia playing 11: Australia will be starting a new chapter under their new captain Pat Cummins after Aaron Finch announced his retirement from ODIs. Pat Cummins is the skipper of the test side as well and it will be interesting to see how Australia manage the workload of their premium fast bowler who is an integral part in all of the formats. With less than a year to go for the 50 overs world cup, Australia would want to treat each and every game as a solid preparation for the mega event. They have an excellent ODI side with many bowling options in the XI.
Australia playing 11 team news
- Travis Head and David Warner are expected to open the innings.
- Adam Zampa will lead the spin attack and will be aided by Travis Head’s part time spin option.
- Steve Smith, Alex Carey and Marcus Stoinis will be the key members in their middle order.
- Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins will lead the pace attack.
AUS Playing 11
1. David Warner
2. Travis Head
3. Steve Smith
4. Alex Carey
5. Marcus Stoinis
6. Cameron Green
7. Mitchell Marsh
8. Pat Cummins
9. Josh Hazlewood
10. Mitchell Starc
11. Adam Zampa
Pat Cummins (capt), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitchell Marsh, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa
Australia vs England Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Australia
- David Warner has excellent numbers in ODIs in Australian conditions.
|ODIs in AUS||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score in AUS|
- Adam Zampa is a key member in Australian attack. He has good record against England in ODIs
|ODIs vs ENG||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figures in ODIs|
- Steve Smith is one of the reliable option for captain from Australia in grand leagues.
|ODIs at #3||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score|