IND vs AFG Dream 11 Prediction, Asia Cup 2022 IND Playing 11, AFG Playing 11 India vs Afghanistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 8, 2022 7:48 pm IST
IND vs AFG Dream 11 Prediction: It is now time for India to lock horns with Afghanistan which will be the last game in their respective Asia Cup 2022 campaign for both these teams scheduled to begin on 8 September, 2022 (Thursday) at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium in Dubai. India will definitely be eyeing to make a strong comeback after two disappointing back-to-back losses against Pakistan and Sri Lanka, thus, the Men in Blue will be desperately hoping to end things on a high. On the other hand, Afghanistan were involved in a high-pressure encounter the other night against Pakistan where they suffered an unfortunate 1-wicket defeat.
IND vs afg Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Super 4, Match 5, India vs Afghanistan
Competition: Asia Cup 2022
Date: 8 September, 2022
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Ground: Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
Watch Asia Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch India vs Afghanistan Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
Last Result at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium
SL 174/4 (19.5 overs) defeated IND 173/8 (20 overs) by 6 wickets – 6 September, 2022
India vs Afghanistan Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium will surely have enough help both for the pace bowlers and spinners throughout the match. It is expected to offer a competitive surface with an exciting contest between the bat and ball. The dew factor is not expected to come into play. The par score will remain around 160-170.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): L L W W W
AFG (recent last): L L W W L
IND Playing 11
1. Suryakumar Yadav
2. KL Rahul (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Rishabh Pant (wk)
5. Deepak Hooda
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Deepak Chahar
10. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
11. Arshdeep Singh
- Avesh Khan has already been ruled out from the Asia Cup 2022.
- KL Rahul will be the captain.
- Rishabh Pant will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Rishabh Pant and Hardik Pandya to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Arshdeep Singh and Hardik Pandya will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Virat Kohli Stats in T20I
For India, Virat Kohli will once again be a key player to watch out for in this India vs Afghanistan encounter. Virat Kohli has already scored two brilliant back-to-back half-centuries in this tournament so far.
|103||3462||136.89||32||0, 60, 59*, 35, 17|
SURYAKUMAR YADAV Stats in T20I
For India, Suryakumar Yadav has delivered a lot of crucial performances with the bat during the recent few months in the shorter format of the game. Suryakumar contributed with a blazing unbeaten innings of 68 runs off only 26 balls that included a total of 6 sixes and as many fours in the match against Hong Kong.
|27||805||172.75||6/1||34, 13, 68*, 18, 24|
AFG Playing 11
1. Hazratullah Zazai
2. Rahmanullah Gurbaz
3. Ibrahim Zadran
4. Najibullah Zadran
5. Karim Janat
6. Mohammad Nabi
7. Rashid Khan
8. Azmatullah Omarzai
9. Fareed Ahmad
10. Mujeeb Ur Rahman
11. Fazalhaq Farooqi
Related: Asia Cup Winners List
- There are no major injury problems in the Afghanistan camp.
- Mohammad Nabi will captain the side.
- Rahmanullah Gurbaz will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Ibrahim Zadran and Najibullah Zadran will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The likes of Rashid Khan, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Mujeeb Ur Rahman and Fareed Ahmad will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
Rahmanullah Gurbaz Stats in T20I
For Afghanistan, Rahmanullah Gurbaz looked in a brilliant touch during the game against Sri Lanka. While chasing a small total, Rahmanullah Gurbaz smacked a blistering innings of 84 runs off just 45 balls that consisted of 6 sixes and 4 fours.
|31||828||138.69||5||17, 84, 11, 40, 4|
Rashid Khan Stats in T20I
Afghanistan’s premier leg-spinner Rashid Khan has been an impressive bowler in the shorter format of the game. Rashid Khan had bowled an excellent spell against Pakistan where he picked two vital scalps.
|70||118||6.22||13.93||2/25, 1/39, 3/22, 0/12, 3/25|
Who will win INDIA vs Afghanistan today match?
- India have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far.
- Afghanistan have witnessed as many as 3 losses and 2 T20I victories in the recent while.
- In the most recent T20I meeting between these two teams, India defeated Afghanistan by 66 runs.
According to the India vs Afghanistan today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs afg Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Rishabh Pant
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Najibullah Zadran
ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel
BOWLERS: Deepak Chahar, Arshdeep Singh, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Rashid Khan
Related: Who will win Asia Cup 2022?
IND vs afg Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Rashid Khan
For Grand League: KL Rahul, Rahmanullah Gurbaz.
Related: Top 5 Batsmen with Most Runs in T20I
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips