IND vs AUS Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, AUS Playing 11 India vs Australia 2nd T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 24, 2022 11:56 am IST
IND vs AUS Dream 11 Prediction: The stage is set for another nail biting finish as the hosts India take on the World Champions Australia in the second T20I of the three match series at the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium in Nagpur on 23 September, 2022 (Friday).The Indian team has evidently failed to address the death bowling problem as they leaked 55 runs in the last 4 overs in the first T20I, a problem which was also visible during the recently concluded Asia Cup. However, the Indian team death bowling will be boosted by the return of death bowling maestro, Jasprit Bumrah. On the other hand, Aussies seem quite composed and settled after their win in the last game but if they need to be critical about something it would be their death bowling.
IND vs AUS Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 2nd T20I, India vs Australia
Competition: India vs Australia T20I
Date: 23 September, 2022
Time: 7 PM IST
Ground: Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur
Watch IND vs AUS Live Score
Watch India vs Australia 2nd T20I Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
India vs Australia Pitch Report
Moving from the North, the match is scheduled to be played in the Western part of the country which consists of the red soil. Hence, the wicket is expected to assist the spinners more than it did during the game in Mohali. However, there could be a spell of rain shower in Nagpur. The dew factor might just come into play as the humidity is expected to be around 78 percent. The par score shall be somewhere around 150-160 if the dew does not have much of a role.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last 5 games) : L W L L W
AUS (recent last 5 games): W L W W W
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant (wk)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Dinesh Karthik
8. Axar Patel
9. Harshal Patel
10. Yuzvendra Chahal
11. Jasprit Bumrah
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Axar Patel are expected to play an important role since the Nagpur wicket is expected to grip.
- Rishabh Pant will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The batting line up is expected to remain the same as India got to a big total despite a poor start in the previous fixture.
- Harshal Patel will be given another opportunity despite a poor run in the last encounter.
Jasprit Bumrah Stats in T20I
All eyes would be on India’s death bowling specialist, Jasprit Bumrah is expected to make a comeback and solve India’s death bowling misery after a long sustained injury.
Hardik Pandya Stats in T20I
After a dominant display with the bat in the first T20I Hardik Pandya shall be filled with confidence and is expected to be quintessential not just in the batting department but also in the bowling department. He provides the necessary balance to a team and can be a deadly finisher while batting.
AUS Playing 11
1. Aaron Finch (C)
2. Cameron Green
3. Steve Smith
4. Glenn Maxwell
5. Tim David
6. Matthew Wade (wk)
7. Sean Abbott
8. Daniel Sams
9. Adam Zampa
10. Pat Cummins
11. Josh Hazlewood
- Adam Zampa is expected to play a huge role in order to decide the course of the game.
- Matthew Wade will be the wicket-keeper.
- Cameron Green must be riding in confidence after his 50 in the last T20I and would be looking to have another go at the Indian bowling line-up.
- Nathan Ellis can be a handy pick with his back of the hand slower balls on a tacky Nagpur wicket.
Adam Zampa Stats in T20I
Adam Zampa is a much respected bowler in the white ball version of the game. With the Nagpur wicket offering some turn and bounce for the leggie, he might just prove to be a vital cog for the Kangaroos.
|63||71||6.83||21.73||0/33, 1/26, 1/26, 3/18, 0/36|
Pat Cummins Stats in T20I
Pat Cummins has been crucial for Australia with the new ball but at the international level, is yet to replicate the heroics he usually displays with the bat during the IPL. He will have another opportunity to make a statement and prove himself.
Who will win India vs Australia today match?
- India have been on a poor run off late and would like to change their fortune with a victory against the might Aussies.
- Australia must be feeling quite confident after that victory at Mohali, especially Aaron Finch, who looked quite confident in his shot selection in the previous game.
- During the previous T20I game between these two sides, Australia defeated India by 4 wickets.
According to the India vs Australia today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPER: Matthew Wade
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul
ALL-ROUNDERS: Glenn Maxwell, Hardik Pandya, Cameron Green
BOWLERS: Daniel Sams, Yuzvendra Chahal, Adam Zampa, Jasprit Bumrah
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Hardik Pandya.
For Grand League: Suryakumar Yadav, Adam Zampa.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips