IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – India vs Australia T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 21, 2022 10:25 am IST
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction: Despite setting up a humongous total of 208, the hosts failed to defend the score in the first T20I and succumbed to a defeat by 4 wickets. Cameron Green set the tone for the chase with a blistering 61 off 30 and the finishing touch were given by Matthew Wade with an unbeaten 45 off 21 deliveries.
Indian bowlers had a tiring day at the office. The seamers were taken for aplenty with the leader of the attack Bhuvneshwar Kumar getting blasted for 52 in his full quota. Harshal Patel and Umesh Yadav too faced the heat as they gave away 76 runs in just 6 overs between them. With everything done and dusted now, team India need to regroup and take charge in the second T20I scheduled to take place on September 23 at Nagpur.
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Second T20I, India vs Australia
Competition: India vs Australia T20I
Date: 23th September
Time: 7:00 PM IST
Ground: Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Nagpur
Watch India vs Australia T20I Live Score
Watch IND vs AUS Live on Star Sports 1/HD, and Star Sports 3/HD. Online streaming will take place on Disney+ Hotstar.
Last result at the venue
India (174/5 in 20 overs) defeated Bangladesh (144/10 in 19.2 overs) by 30 runs.
India vs Australia T20I Pitch Report
Nagpur’s surface will be assisting the batters and the conditions are also expected to be somewhat similar to what we witnessed in Mohali. The ground’s dimensions are big and batters will have to muscle out to clear boundaries.
India- W L L W L
Australia- W W W L W
IND Playing 11
- Jasprit Bumrah was a big omission in the last game and the team missed him badly upfront and in the slog overs. After being ‘rested’ in the first T20I, the right-arm pacer will slot on for Umesh Yadav.
- Rishabh Pant and Dinesh Karthik have always been under the radar. Veteran Karthik got a chance in the first game, but we might see Pant getting a go in this one.
- KL Rahul
- Rohit Sharma
- Virat Kohli
- Suryakumar Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- Dinesh Karthik/Rishabh Pant
- Axar Patel
- Harshal Patel
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Yuzvendra Chahal
Virat Kohli Stats in t20Is
It’s a rare sight to see Virat Kohli missing out on a good score against a side he loves to play. The King got out cheaply in the last game but will be eager to get among some runs in this match.
|97||3582||122||720 runs from 19 innings at an avg of 58.12|
Yuzvendra Chahal Stats in t20Is
Yuzvendra Chahal had an off day in the last game as he scalped only a solitary wicket and gave away 42 runs in 3.2 overs. He need to step up with his game in this must-win game.
AUS Playing 11
- Pat Cummins had a game to forget with the ball in Mohali. However, after a win in the opening game, the team management will continue backing their pacer to come good in the shortest format of the game where he has been struggling of late.
- Changes are least expected to take place after a win in the opening game.
- Aaron Finch
- Cameron Green
- Steven Smith
- Glenn Maxwell
- Tim David
- Matthew Wade
- Josh Inglis
- Nathan Ellis
- Adam Zampa
- Pat Cummins
- Josh Hazlewood
Glenn Maxwell stats in T20Is
Glenn Maxwell’s game has always been across or through. He didn’t made the most of his opportunity in the last game, but will be a key component with both bat and ball.
Josh Hazlewood Stats in T20Is
Josh Hazlewood returned with 2 wickets in the last game. He completed his quota of 4 overs and gave away 39 runs. With Pat Cummins misfiring, Hazlewood will be leading the attack for the Aussies.
Who will win IND vs AUS today match?
- India went down fighting in the first T20I. With the series on the line expect the hosts to come all guns blazing and level the series at Nagpur.
- According to the IND vs AUS today match prediction, India is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IND vs AUS Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Matthew Wade
BATSMEN: Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Steven Smith, Suryakumar Yadav
ALL-ROUNDERS: Glenn Maxwell, Hardik Pandya, Cameron Green
BOWLERS: Josh Hazlewood, Jasprit Bumrah, Harshal Patel
IND vs AUS Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav
For Grand League: Cameron Green, Jasprit Bumrah
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips