IND vs ENG Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022, India vs England Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Nov 6, 2022 9:50 pm IST
IND vs ENG Dream11 Predicton : All the permutations and combinations are over and its time for the best teams of the World Cup to take centre stage. The semis of the T20 World cup would kick off on Wednesday, 09 Novemeber when New Zealand take on Pakistan. The second semi final would feature India and England on Thursday, 10 November at Adelaide Oval. Both India and England finished the Super 12 stage on a high as they beat Zimbabwe and Sri Lanka respectively. India enjoyed a comprehensive victory against Zimbabwe after beating them by 71 runs, courtesy a Suryakumar Yadav special of 61*(25). England on the other hand,managed to pip past Sri Lanka beating them by four wickets with just two balls to spare.
IND vs ENG Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
India Vs England, 2nd Semi Final
10 November, 1:30 PM IST
Adelaide Oval, Adelaide.
Where to watch IND vs ENG Live?
Watch IND vs ENG Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
India vs England Pitch Report
The pitch at the Adelaide Oval has been a sporting wicket for all involved in the game. The pacers, spinners and batters can have a good time if they utilize the conditions to their advantage. The balanced nature of the pitch at the Adelaide Oval is what has caught all the eye balls. The weather seems to be clear for the match with some passing showers expected in the early part of the day. The par score is expected to be around 160-170 runs.
Last result at the venue
Netherlands (158/4 in 20 overs) beat South Africa (145/8 in 20 overs) by 13 runs.
Bangladesh (127/8 in 20 overs) lost to Pakistan(128/5 in 18.1 overs) by 5 wickets.
India (recent last):W W L W W
England(recent last) – W L NR W W
IND Playing 11
- Dinesh Karthik was replaced by the young wicket keeper batter Rishabh Pant in the game against Zimbabwe but failed to have an impact. Rohit Sharma mentioned the reason to be game time, but it will be interesting to see who the Indian team would back in the semis.
- India are expected to have almost the same side for the game apart from one or two changes.
1. KL Rahul
2. Rohit Sharma (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik / Rishabh Pant
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
India have found their own Mr. 360 degree in Suryakumar Yadav and his ability to maneuver the field is a skill mastered by a few in the world. He has scored 225 runs with an average of 75.00 in five matches so far.
|Matches||Runs||Strike Rate||Average||Recent Form|
|39||1270||179.63||42.33||61*(25), 30*(16), 68(40), 51*(25), 15(10)|
Hardik Pandya Stats in T20I
The all rounder has had a big role to play in order to provide the right balance to the Indian team. He has chipped in with runs down the order and picked wickets with right lengths in this world cup so far.
|Matches||Runs||Strike Rate||Wickets||Recent Form|
|78||1054||144.38||62||18(18) & 2/16, 2/28, 1/29, 0/9, 40(37) & 3/30|
ENG Playing 11
- Dawid Malan suffered a groin injury and is doubtful for the semi final clash. It will be interesting to see if he is fit in time for the semi final clash.
- India do not have many left handers at the top, so Adil Rashid might well have a crucial role to play for England.
- England have been playing with an unchanged eleven since some time now and are expected to play the same eleven unless Dawid Malan is unavailable for the next clash.
1. Jos Buttler (c & wk)
2. Alex Hales
3. Dawid Malan / Philip Salt
4. Harry Brooks
5. Ben Stokes
6. Liam Livingstone
7. Moeen Ali
8. Sam Curran
9. Adil Rashid
Ben Stokes Stats in T20I
The English all rounder has not been at the best of forms but he performed when it mattered the most against Sri Lanka. He picked up a wicket in his three overs and played a match winning knock of 42*(36) to guide his team towards victory.
Liam Livingstone Stats in T20I
His ability to clear any ground in the world excites many experts and fans in world cricket. Apart from the bat he can chip in with a few overs of leg spin.
Who will win India vs England today match?
- Both the teams need to forget what happened in the past, and the team which absorbs the pressure well shall get through for the big one at the MCG.
- India have faced England in 22 T20I matches. India has emerged victorious in 12 matches, whereas England won 10 of those 22 games.
- Inda toured England for a three match T20I series earlier this year in the month of July which India won,2-1.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides,it is difficult to pick a favourite for this encounter as the match is expected to be a tight one and the result can go on either side.
IND VS ENG DREAM11 PREDICTION
Wicket-keeper: Jos Butler
Batters: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Moeen Ali,
All-rounder: Hardik Pandya, Liam Livingstone,Ben Stokes
Bowlers: Md Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Mark Wood, Adil Rashid.
Who should be the captain of your IND vs ENG Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Ben Stokes.
For Grand League: Virat Kohli, Liam Livingstone.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips