IND vs NED Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 IND Playing 11, NED Playing 11 India vs Netherlands Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 26, 2022 7:33 pm IST
IND vs NED Dream 11 Prediction: After a phenomenal victory, Team India are now ready to lock horns with Netherlands in the 23rd game of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 scheduled to be played at the Sydney Cricket Ground in Sydney on 27 October, 2022 (Thursday). The Indian side will definitely be feeling very much high on confidence as they are coming into this game on the back of a spectacular 4-wicket victory over Pakistan in a phenomenal edge of a seat thriller. On the other hand, Netherlands lost their last encounter against Bangladesh by 9 runs.
IND vs NED Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 23, India vs Netherlands
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 27 October, 2022
Time: 12:30 PM IST
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground, Sydney
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch India vs Netherlands Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
India vs Netherlands Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Sydney Cricket Ground are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as MCG normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W L W W W
NED (recent last): L L W W L
IND Playing 11
1. KL Rahul
2. Rohit Sharma (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik (wk)
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Arshdeep Singh
- All the players are available for selection and there are no injury issues for India.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the side.
- Dinesh Karthik will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Axar Patel will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Virat Kohli Stats in T20I
For India, Virat Kohli has always been a top-notch performer in any ICC T20 World Cup tournaments as seen in the last game against Pakistan. Virat Kohli smashed a blistering unbeaten innings of 82 runs off 53 balls that consisted of 4 sixes and 6 fours.
|110||3794||51.97||34/1||82*, 49, 3, 63, 11, 2|
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
India’s Suryakumar Yadav has been in an outstanding form off late during the recent while especially in the shorter format of the game. Suryakumar Yadav has notched up more than 1000 runs from as many as 35 T20I matches at a strike-rate of 176.82.
|35||1060||176.82||9/1||15, 50, 52, 8, 61|
NED Playing 11
1. Max O’Dowd
2. Vikramjit Singh
3. Bas de Leeds
4. Tom Cooper
5. Colin Ackermann
6. Scott Edwards (C & wk)
7. Tim Pringle
8. Shariz Ahmad
9. Logan van Beek
10. Fred Klaassen
11. Paul van Meekeren
- Roelof van der Merwe is very much unlikely to be available for this game.
- Scott Edwards will be the captain and also don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Max O’Dowd, Bas de Leeds, Tom Cooper, Vikramjit Singh and Colin Ackermann will be their crucial mainstay clogs with the bat.
- The likes of Logan van Beek, Fred Klaassen and Paul van Meekeren will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Max O’Dowd Stats in T20I
For Netherlands, Max O’Dowd looked in a fine touch during the last game against Sri Lanka earlier in this tournament. Max O’Dowd played an unbeaten knock of 71 runs off 53 balls that consisted of 6 fours and 3 sixes.
|54||1484||123.83||10/1||8, 71*, 35, 23, 43, 3|
Bas de Leede Stats in T20I
Netherlands’ Bas de Leede has performed really well both in the batting as well as bowling departments. Bas de Leede has notched up 575 runs and also picked up as many as 23 T20I wickets.
|28||575||4||23||2/29, 14 & 2/31, 30* & 2/18, 14 & 3/19, 3/20, 3/50|
Who will win India vs Netherlands today match?
- India have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only a single T20I defeat in the recent while.
- Netherlands have managed to win 2 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
According to the India vs Netherlands today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs NED Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Scott Edwards
BATTERS: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Max O’Dowd
ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel, Bas de Leede
BOWLERS: Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Paul van Meekeren
IND vs NED Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Bas de Leede.
For Grand League: KL Rahul, Arshdeep Singh.