IND vs PAK Dream 11 Prediction, T20 World Cup 2022 IND Playing 11, PAK Playing 11 India vs Pakistan Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 23, 2022 1:12 pm IST
IND vs PAK Dream 11 Prediction: The biggest cricketing clash of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 is scheduled to be played between arch-rivals India and Pakistan on 23 October, 2022 (Sunday) at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne. After a poor Asia Cup 2022 campaign, the Rohit Sharma-led Indian team managed to win both of their previous two T20I series at home against Australia and South Africa. On the other hand, Pakistan will surely be feeling very much confident as they are coming off from a brilliant T20I tri-series win over New Zealand and Bangladesh.
1. IND vs PAK Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 16, India vs Pakistan
Competition: ICC T20 World Cup 2022
Date: 23 October, 2022
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Ground: Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne
Watch T20 World Cup 2022 Live Score
Watch India vs Pakistan Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
India vs Pakistan Pitch Report
The pitch and the conditions at the Melbourne Cricket Ground are expected to offer enough help for the batters and bowlers throughout the entire match. There will be good amount of bounce available on the wicket that will surely help the fast bowlers as MCG normally offers a balanced track especially with the overcast weather around and things will be favourable for the batters as well. Therefore, picking more of batters and bowlers in your respective dream fantasy teams will be a good option.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): L W W W W
PAK (recent last): W W L W W
2. IND Playing 11
1. KL Rahul
2. Rohit Sharma (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik (wk)
7. Axar Patel
8. Ravichandran Ashwin
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
10. Mohammed Shami
11. Arshdeep Singh
- There are no major injury problems in the India camp.
- Rohit Sharma will be the captain.
- Dinesh Karthik will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- The likes of KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav and Hardik Pandya will once again be expected to do the major run-scoring part in the batting department.
- The likes of Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh, Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Axar Patel will have to put up a consistent show with the ball.
Virat Kohli Stats vs Pakistan in T20I
For India, Virat Kohli has always been a top-notch performer in any ICC T20 World Cup tournaments as seen over the years. Virat Kohli also scored a brilliant half-century in the last T20I encounter against Pakistan.
|9||406||67.7||4||49, 3, 63, 11, 2|
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
India’s Suryakumar Yadav has been in an outstanding form off late during the recent while especially in the shorter format of the game. Suryakumar Yadav has notched up more than 1000 runs from as many as 34 T20I matches at a strike-rate of 176.82.
|34||1045||176.82||9/1||50, 52, 8, 61|
3. PAK Playing 11
1. Babar Azam (C)
2. Mohammad Rizwan (wk)
3. Shan Masood
4. Iftikhar Ahmed
5. Haider Ali
6. Asif Ali
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Shadab Khan
9. Shaheen Afridi
10. Naseem Shah
11. Haris Rauf
- Fakhar Zaman will not be available for this game due to a knee injury.
- Babar Azam will captain the side.
- Mohammad Rizwan will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again bank upon the likes of Babar Azam, Mohammad Rizwan, Shan Masood, Asif Ali and Iftikhar Ahmed to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Shaheen Afridi, Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf and Shadab Khan will be their crucial wicket-taking bowlers.
Mohammad Rizwan Stats in T20I
For Pakistan, wicket-keeper batsman Mohammad Rizwan has been the most consistent batsman in the T20I format over the last couple of years. Mohammad Rizwan also scored an incredible half-century during the last T20I win over India.
|73||2460||128.06||22/1||0*, 34, 69, 16|
Shaheen Afridi Stats in T20I
Pakistan’s premier left-arm pacer Shaheen Afridi will be a key player to watch out for in this important game against India. Shaheen Afridi dismissed India’s star top-order trio of Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul and Virat Kohli during ICC T20 World Cup 2021 match.
|40||47||7.76||24.32||2/21, 3/26, 1/35, 2/15, 1/35|
4. Who will win India vs Pakistan today match?
- India have witnessed a total of 4 victories and only a single T20I loss in the recent while.
- Pakistan have managed to win 4 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- During the last three T20I encounters between these two teams, Pakistan have defeated India twice in the shorter format of the game.
According to the India vs Pakistan today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
5. IND vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan
BATTERS: Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, KL Rahul, Babar Azam
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Mohammad Nawaz
BOWLERS: Shaheen Afridi, Haris Rauf, Mohammed Shami, Arshdeep Singh
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Mohammad Rizwan.
For Grand League: Hardik Pandya, Babar Azam.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips