IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 23, 2022 12:28 pm IST
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: India and Pakistan are set to lock horns in another mouthwatering encounter between the arch rivals. The hype of the game is evergreen and fans of both teams make this encounter a festival. Talking about the teams, Pakistan look quite settled after the return of Shaheen Afridi. Moreover, a few of the middle order batters have also chipped in the recently concluded tri series in New Zealand. India, on the other hand, will miss the services of their express pace bowler, Jasprit Bumrah due to a back spasm. This makes the Indian death bowling a major cause of concern, however Shami has showed signs of form in the warm up game against Australia.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
India Vs Pakistan, Match 16 of T20 World Cup.
23 October, 1:30 PM IST
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Melbourne.
Where to watch IND vs PAK Live?
Watch IND vs PAK Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
India vs Pakistan Pitch Report
The Melbourne Cricket Ground is a historic cricketing venue. The pitch in Melbourne usually offers some nice pace and bounce but the batters do get value for their shots.So, basically it is a sporting wicket for both the batters and bowlers.However, spinners do not really have a big role to play at this venue. According to the weather forecast, there is 80-100% chance of rainfall. All we could wish and pray for is that rain does not play a spoil sport on one of the biggest matches of the tournament.
Last result at the venue
Australia(154/6 in 20 overs) lost to Sri Lanka(155/5 in 19.5 overs) by 5 wickets.
India – W W W W L
Pakistan – W W L W W
IND Playing 11
- India have named Md Shami as the replacement for Jasprit Bumrah. Thus, he becomes a direct entry to the team.
- The debate around Karthik and Pant finally seems to be cooling down. The team management seems keen on giving Dinesh Karthik an opportunity over Pant based on his recent form.
- A lot would depend on their top order which is one of their strengths, but they would need to improve their death bowling woes.
1. KL Rahul
2. Rohit Sharma (C)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Axar Patel
8. Harshal Patel
9. Bhuvneshwar Kumar
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
Suryakumar Yadav has been the 360 degree player for India and can manipulate the field with ease. His role has given the Indian batting lineup some much needed stability as he is a player who can be relied upon.
Virat Kohli Stats in T20I
Virat Kohli is an important player against any opposition in the world. His stats against Pakistan in T20I shows how much he loves to dominate the Pakistanis in T20s. He has scored a total of 406 runs, at an average of 67.66 with a strike rate of 119.06 against Pakistan, enough to show his dominance.
PAK Playing 11
- Pakistan have been on song with some strong performances in the recently concluded tri series.
- Their batters include Babar and Rizwan, who hold the key to their success. One out of the two has to stay till the end to get their team through.
- However, middle order remains to be a concern as not many have stepped up in times of crisis to get their team through.Fakhar Zaman comes back after an injury.
- The pace bowling options have always been evergreen for Pakistan and with the addition of Shaheen Shah Afridi it can only get better. Pakistan arguably have one of the best bowling lineups in the tournament.
1. Babar Azam (c)
2. Md Rizwan
3. Fakhar Zaman
4. Md Nawaz
5. Iftikhar Ahmed
6. Shadab Khan
7. Asif Ali
8. Harris Rauf
9. Naseem Shah
10.Shaheen Shah Afridi
11.Md Wasim Jr
Md Rizwan T20I Stats
Rizwan is ranked no 1 in the world and his ability to get his team out of trouble every now and then is what sets him apart from the crowd. His consistency is appreciable and Pakistan would be banking on him yet again to deliver the goods in the World Cup.
Shaheen Shah Afridi Stats
The young Pakistani left arm pacer had to miss out for a few moths due to injury. Now, he is fit and fine and will make a comeback to the side. He would also look to exploit the pace and bounce of the Aussie wickets and create problem for the batters.
Who will win India vs Pakistan today match?
- India and Pakistan played against each other a few months back in the Asia Cup where both the teams faced each other twice and won one game each.
- India’s batting approach against Shaheen Afridi will be important as the weakness of Indian top order against left arm bowlers has been exposed on several occasions in the past.
- India and Pakistan have come up against each other in T20Is on 11 occasions and India have emerged victorious on 8 occasions whereas Pakistan have won only 3 encounters.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides, India are favourites to win as per our India vs Pakistan today match prediction.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Md Rizwan
Batters: Virat Kohli, Babar Azam, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav
All-rounder: Hardik Pandya, Md Nawaz
Bowlers: Md Shami, Harshal Patel, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Harris Rauf.
IND vs PAK Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Suryakumar Yadav, Md Rizwan.
For Grand League: Virat Kohli, Babar Azam.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips