IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, SA Playing 11 India vs South Africa 1st T20I Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Sep 28, 2022 6:42 pm IST
IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction: The first T20I encounter between hosts India and South Africa is scheduled to be played on 28 September, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Greenfield International Stadium in Thiruvananthapuram. The Men in Blue registered a sensational 2-1 series win over Australia at home where they picked up two amazing back-to-back victories recently. On the other hand, South Africa got the better of England in an away T20I series during their last cricketing assignment.
IND vs SA Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st T20I, India vs South Africa
Competition: India vs South Africa T20I
Date: 28 September, 2022
Time: 7 PM IST
Ground: Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
Watch IND vs SA Live Score
Watch India vs South Africa 1st T20I Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ Hotstar app.
India vs South Africa Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Greenfield International Stadium will surely have enough help both for the pace bowlers and batters throughout the match. It is expected to offer a competitive surface with an exciting contest between the bat and ball. The dew factor is not expected to come into play especially in the second innings. The par score will remain around 160-170.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W W L W L
SA (recent last): W W W W L
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. KL Rahul
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Rishabh Pant (wk)
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Axar Patel
8. Deepak Chahar
9. Ravichandran Ashwin
10. Harshal Patel
11. Arshdeep Singh
- Mohammed Shami, Deepak Hooda, Hardik Pandya and Bhuvneshwar Kumar will be unavailable for the entire three-match T20I series.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the side.
- Rishabh Pant will be the wicket-keeper.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of KL Rahul, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Dinesh Karthik and Rishabh Pant to deliver the goods with the bat.
- The likes of Ravi Ashwin, Axar Patel, Deepak Chahar, Arshdeep Singh and Harshal Patel will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Virat Kohli Stats in T20I
For India, Virat Kohli has been in an impressive form as witnessed since the recently concluded Asia Cup 2022. Virat Kohli also notched up a match-winning fifty in the 3rd T20I against Australia.
|107||3660||138.06||33/1||63, 11, 2, 122*, 0|
Suryakumar Yadav Stats in T20I
India’s middle-order batsman Suryakumar Yadav has played a significant role for his side in the shortest format of the game during this calendar year. During the final game against Australia recently, Suryakumar Yadav smashed a blistering innings of 69 runs off just 36 balls.
|31||926||174.72||7/1||69, 0, 46, 6, 34|
SA Playing 11
1. Quinton de Kock (wk)
2. Temba Bavuma (C)
3. Rilee Rossouw
4. Aiden Markram
5. David Miller
6. Tristan Stubbs
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Kagiso Rabada
9. Keshav Maharaj
10. Anrich Nortje
11. Tabraiz Shamsi
- Rassie van der Dussen is unavailable due to injury.
- Temba Bavuma will be the captain.
- Quinton de Kock will don the wicket-keeping duties.
- The likes of Quinton de Kock, Rilee Rossouw, Aiden Markram and David Miller will once again be expected to take up the responsibility in the batting department.
- The trio of Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje and Tabraiz Shamsi will be their important wicket-taking bowlers.
Quinton de Kock Stats in T20I
South Africa wicket-keeper batsman Quinton de Kock has always performed fabulously well against India in the limited-overs format of the game. Quinton de Kock has scored close to 2000 T20I runs that includes as many as 11 half-centuries.
|69||1894||133.38||11||0, 74, 15*, 64*, 0|
David Miller Stats in T20I
For the Proteas, left-handed swashbuckling batsman David Miller will definitely be a key performer to watch out for in this 1st T20I against India. David Miller has an impressive strike-rate of over 140 in T20I cricket.
|104||1946||142.15||5/1||4, 34, 17*, 19*|
Who will win INDIA vs South Africa today match?
- India have managed to win 3 out of their last 5 T20I matches so far this season.
- South Africa have witnessed as many as 4 back-to-back victories and only one T20I defeat in the recent while.
- During the previous T20I encounter between these two sides, India defeated South Africa by 82 runs.
According to the India vs South Africa today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Quinton de Kock
BATTERS: Suryakumar Yadav, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, David Miller, Rilee Rossouw
ALL-ROUNDERS: Axar Patel
BOWLERS: Arshdeep Singh, Harshal Patel, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Quinton de Kock.
For Grand League: KL Rahul, Anrich Nortje.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips