IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – India vs South Africa 3rd ODI Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 10, 2022 2:26 pm IST
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction: The young Indian side has made a remarkable comeback in the three-match ODI series by winning the second fixture in Ranchi quite comprehensively by 7 wickets. The caravan of the two teams will now move to the country’s capital which will be a series decider.
The crowd is expected to turn in huge volume for the decider, but rain threat is definitely looming over the Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi. Will we be able to witness a full-fledged match? Well, this remains a tricky question, but irrespective of that expect both teams go all guns blazing especially South Africa whose World Cup 2023 qualification is still in a dilemma.
1. IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Third ODI, India vs South Africa
Competition: India vs South Africa ODI
Date: 11th October
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Ground: Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
Watch India vs South Africa T20I Live Score
Watch IND vs SA Live on Star Sports 1/HD, and Star Sports 3/HD. Online streaming will take place on Disney+ Hotstar.
Last result at the venue
Australia (272/9 in 50 overs) defeated India (237/10 in 50 overs) by 35 runs.
India vs South Africa ODI Pitch Report
The Arun Jaitley Stadium in New Delhi will be offering a classic surface which will be assisting both the batters and the bowlers. The last ODI played here was way back in 2019 that saw Australia defeating India despite scoring a formidable 272. Chasing a target will be easy this time around as dew is expected in the latter half of the match.
India- W W W L W
South Africa- W L NR W L
2. IND Playing 11
- India opted for Shahbaz Ahmed in the last game. After bowling decently on his debut, he is expected to keep his place in the eleven.
- Washington Sundar looked a bit scrappy on his return to International Cricket. Ravi Bishnoi may get into the eleven once again or there could be a ODI debut for Rahul Tripathi who is yet to get a game.
- No other changes in the eleven are expected.
1. Shikhar Dhawan
2. Shubman Gill
3. Ishan Kishan
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. Sanju Samson
6. Washinton Sundar/Rahul Tripathi
7. Shahbaz Ahmed
8. Shardul Thakur
9. Avesh Khan
10. Kuldeep Yadav
11. Mohammad Siraj
Shreyas Iyer Stats in ODIs
Fresh of a ton in the last game, Shreyas Iyer will be one to watch out in the middle order. Below are his numbers in ODI cricket.
Kuldeep Yadav Stats in ODIs
Kuldeep Yadav has had a decent series so far. He has been bowling really well and will be crucial in the middle overs in this match.
3. SA Playing 11
- Anrich Nortje’s tour to India has been really disappointing so far. He might make way for Marco Jansen in this match.
- Skipper Temba Bavuma who was ill in the last game might replace Janneman Malan in the eleven and we might see Reeza Hendricks opening the innings with Quinton de Kock.
1. Reeza Hendricks
2. Quinton de Kock
3. Janneman Malan/Temba Bavuma
4. Heinrich Klaasen
5. Aiden Markram
6. David Miller
7. Wayne Parnell
8. Bjorn Fortuin
9. Kagiso Rabada
10. Keshav Maharaj
11. Anrich Nortje/Marco Jensen
David Miler stats in ODIs
David Miller has been enjoying his time batting in India. He has been dismissed only once in the trip and has been scoring runs at will.
Kagiso Rabada Stats in ODIs
Kagiso Rabada is the only bowler in the series so far who has troubled Indian batters at will. Once again he will be the mainstay in the bowling unit.
4. Who will win IND vs SA today match?
- Team India won the last game and ould be high on confidence with the way they won the match. Therefore we expect India to win this match.
- According to the IND vs SA today match prediction, India is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
5. IND vs SA Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Ishan Kishan, Quinton de Kock
BATSMEN: Shreyas Iyer, Reeza Hendricks, David Miller, Shubman Gill
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shardul Thakur, Aiden Markram
BOWLERS: Kagiso Rabada, Kuldeep Yadav, Keshav Maharaj
IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shubman Gill, Quinton de Kock
For Grand League: Aiden Markram, Shardul Thakur, Shreyas Iyer
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips