IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction, IND Playing 11, SL Playing 11 1st ODI India vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Jan 10, 2023 1:10 pm IST
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction: Team India will be taking on the visiting Sri Lanka team in the first of the three-match ODI series on 10 January, 2023 (Tuesday) at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium in Guwahati. The Men in Blue ended up losing their last two ODI series in Bangladesh and New Zealand but they also defeated South Africa during their most recent ODI assignment at home. On the other hand, Sri Lanka levelled their previous ODI series 1-1 against Afghanistan in November 2022.
IND vs SL Dream 11 Prediction for Today Match
1st ODI, India vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka ODI
10 January, 2023 @ 1:30 PM IST
Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
Where to Watch India vs Sri Lanka Live on TV and Live Streaming?
Watch India vs Sri Lanka 1st ODI Live on Star Sports Network and Disney+ HotStar app.
India vs Sri Lanka Pitch Report
This wicket and conditions at the Barsapara Cricket Stadium will definitely offer much of help for the batsmen to a great extent. However, there will be some sort of assistance for the pace bowlers especially under the lights and the spinners will have to depend on consistent line and lengths. The batters from both India and Sri Lanka will enjoy batting on this pitch. But the dew factor will once again play a crucial role in this game especially in the second innings.
Team Form Guide:
IND (recent last): W L L NR NR
SL (recent last): W NR L L W
IND Playing 11
1. Rohit Sharma (C)
2. Shubman Gill
3. Virat Kohli
4. Shreyas Iyer
5. KL Rahul (wk)
6. Hardik Pandya
7. Axar Patel
8. Mohammed Shami
9. Mohammed Siraj
10. Yuzvendra Chahal
11. Umran Malik
- Jasprit Bumrah has already been ruled out of the entire three-match ODI series.
- Rohit Sharma will captain the side.
- KL Rahul will be the wicket-keeper.
- The likes of Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul and Hardik Pandya will once again be expected to play a significant role in the batting department.
- The likes of Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Axar Patel, Yuzvendra Chahal and Umran Malik will form a crucial part of the bowling attack.
SL Playing 11
1. Pathum Nissanka
2. Avishka Fernando
3. Kusal Mendis (Wk)
4. Charith Asalanka
5. Dhananjaya de Silva
6. Dasun Shanaka (C)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Kasun Rajitha
10. Dunith Wellalage
11. Dilshan Madushanka
- All the players are available for selection and there are no major injury issues for Sri Lanka.
- Dasun Shanaka will be the captain.
- Kusal Mendis will don the wicket-keeping gloves.
- They will once again depend a lot on the likes of Kusal Mendis, Pathum Nissanka, Avishka Fernando, Charith Asalanka and Dhananjaya de Silva to take up the responsibility with the bat.
- The likes of Kasun Rajitha, Chamika Karunaratne, Wanindu Hasaranga and Dilshan Madushanka will be their crucial clogs in the bowling contingent.
Who will score most runs in IND vs SL 1st ODI?
India’s Virat Kohli performed amazingly well during his most recent ODI outing in Bangladesh. Kohli scored an excellent century in the third ODI against Bangladesh.
|265||12471||57.47||64/44||113, 5, 9, 17, 16, 0, 18, 8, 65|
Who will pick most wickets in IND vs SL 1st ODI?
Sri Lanka’s premier leg-spinner Wanindu Hasaranga has been a consistent wicket-taker for a while now in the white-ball format. Hasaranga has picked up as many as 39 ODI wickets from 34 games at an economy of less than 6.
|34||39||5.08||34.79||2/67, 1/39, 2/42, 1/52, 4/58|
Who will be the X-factor in IND vs SL 1st ODI?
India’s all-rounder Hardik Pandya will definitely be an impactful player in this game as he can contribute both with the bat and ball. Pandya has smashed more than 1300 runs and also taken 63 wickets in ODI cricket.
|66||1386||8||63||71 & 4/24, 29 & 2/28, 19, 0 & 1/43, 64|
Who will win India vs Sri Lanka Today match?
- India have managed to win only one game out of their last 5 ODI matches this season so far.
- Sri Lanka have witnessed a total of 2 victories and as many ODI losses in the recent while.
- During the most recent ODI game between these two teams, Sri Lanka defeated India by 3 wickets.
According to the India vs Sri Lanka today match prediction, India are the favourites to win this match.
IND vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Kusal Mendis, KL Rahul
BATTERS: Dasun Shanaka, Shreyas Iyer, Virat Kohli, Shubman Gill
ALL-ROUNDERS: Hardik Pandya, Wanindu Hasaranga
BOWLERS: Mohammed Siraj, Mohammed Shami, Kasun Rajitha
Who should be the captain of your IND vs SL Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Virat Kohli, Kusal Mendis.
For Grand League: Shubman Gill, Wanindu Hasaranga.