PAK Playing 11 for Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For PAK vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 10, 2023 9:37 am IST
Pakistan playing 11: Pakistan will be delighted with the result of the first game where they bowled brilliantly to restrict the Kiwis who have such a good batting line-up considering the conditions. They would want to continue the winning momentum after disappointing outings in the longest format of the game. They have started the world cup year with a bang and they can only improve going forward once their pace spearhead Shaheen Afridi returns to the side after injury.
Pakistan playing 11 team news
- There are no injury concerns for Pakistan after the first game.
- They wouldn’t want to change their winning combination and are expected to go in with the same side that played the first match.
PAK playing 11
1. Fakhar Zaman
3. Babar Azam
4. Mohammad Rizwan
5. Haris Sohail
6. Salman Ali Agha
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Mohammad Wasim Jnr
9. Haris Rauf
10. Naseem Shah
11. Usama Mir
Babar Azam (captain), Shan Masood (vice-captain), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Naseem Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani, Tayyab Tahir, Usama Mir, Salman Ali Agha
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Pakistan
- Babar Azam is a run machine in 50 overs format. He missed out on scoring a century that was there for the taking.
|ODIs vs NZ||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores vs NZ||Highest score|
|12||481||43||81||66, 101*, 92, 46 ,0, 10||101*|
- Imam-Ul-Haq is in excellent form and would be gutted about missing out on scoring big in the first match. He is a reliable option for vice captain in grand leagues.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|55||2539||51||82||11, 6, 2, 62, 72, 65||151|
- Naseem Shah was the star of the game with five wickets for Pakistan. He was excellent in all the phases of the game.
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 3 bowling figures|
|4||15||11||4.2||5/57, 5/33, 2/27|