KAR vs MUM Dream11 Prediction Vijay Hazare Trophy | KAR vs MUM Team News, Playing 11
KAR vs MUM DREAM11 TEAM | Karnataka vs Mumbai | Vijay Hazare Trophy 2018
KAR vs MUM Dream11 Match Prediction | Who Will Win Today match
M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru, September 21 at 09:00 AM
Round 3 game of Elite Group A will feature the defending champions Karnataka who would be up against the 2-time champions Mumbai.
This will be the second match for both these teams. Karnataka faced Mumbai in their tournament opener at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore whereas Mumbai were up against Baroda where the young sensation Prithvi Shaw’s magical 98 helped them chase down 238 quite easily with 9 wickets in hand.
The two teams involved here are probably the best in terms of team composition. With Mumbai already starting on a winning note, Karnataka would look to do the same when they face Mumbai in their tournament opener after which they play Mumbai.
Pitch Conditions: The surface at the Chinnaswamy stadium is likely to assist the slow bowlers but the batting will not be that tough if the batsmen are patient with their stroke making.
Read on for KAR vs MUM Dream11 Team News and Karnataka vs Mumbai playing 11.
KAR vs MUM Team News
- After a thumping win in the opening game, Mumbai are unlikely to make any changes in their eleven.
KAR vs MUM Playing 11
Here’s how the two sides may lineup for Karnataka vs Mumbai clash
Karnataka Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: CM Gautam (Doubt: BR Sharath)
Batsmen: Mayank Agarwal, Ravikumar Samarth, Karun Nair, Pavan Deshpande
All-rounder: Stuart Binny, Krishnappa Gowtham
Bowlers: Vinay Kumar(c), Shreyas Gopal, Jagdeesh Suchith, Prasidh Krishna (Doubt: Abhimanyu Mithun)
Mumbai Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Aditya Tare
Batsmen: Ajinkya Rahane(c), Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer, Siddhesh Lad, Suryakumar Yadav
All-rounder: Shivam Dube, Shams Mulani
Bowlers: Tushar Deshpande, Vijay Gohli, Dhawal Kulkarni
KAR vs MUM Squads
Karnataka: Vinay Kumar (c), Mayank Agarwal, Krishnappa Gowtham, Stuart Binny, Karun Nair, CM Gautam (wk) , Abhishek Reddy, Naveen MG, Abhimanyu Mithun, Pavan Deshpande, Ravikumar Samarth, Sharath BR, Prasidh Krishna, Shreyas Gopal, Jagadeesha Suchith
Mumbai: Ajinkya Rahane(c), Prithvi Shaw, Jay Bista, Tushar Deshpande, Aditya Tare, Siddhesh Lad, Shreyas Iyer, Akash Parkar, Eknath Kerkar, Suryakumar Yadav, Roston Dias, Dhawal Kulkarni, Vijay Gohil, Shivam Dubey, Shams Mulani
- Among the keepers, you can choose any one of Aditya Tare or CM Gautam. Both will bat down the order and both are like-to-like in their batting approach.
- Both teams are leveraged of natural stroke-makers and we would suggest you to pick the likes of Mayank Aggarwal, Prithvi Shaw and Ajinkya Rahane in your fantasy eleven. Both Ajinkya and Prithvi had a stellar show in their opening game against Baroda and Mayank’s potential to score big is a known thing now.
- Among the all-rounders, Krishnappa Gowtham is the right choice as he is a game changer and is effective enough with both bat and ball.
- In the bowling department, the smart choice would be to pick Dhawal Kulkarni, Prasidh Krishna and Shreyas Gopal. Kulkarni is fresh of a 4 wicket hall in the previous match while Prasidh Krishna can be a handful aspect on a slower surface with his slower ones. Shreyas Gopal was impressive in KPL and will look to continue his good form here as well.
Our Captain and Vice-Captain Picks
The players who could double your winnings are Prithvi Shaw, Mayank Agarwal, Ajinkya Rahane and Krishnappa Gowtham. You can even choose from Karun Nair and Shreyas Iyer as your captain and vice-captains.
KAR vs MUM Dream11 Team
Note: This KAR vs MUM Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis KAR vs MUM team news. Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of the KAR vs MUM Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates