KER vs MAH Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 18, 2022 2:27 am IST
KER vs MAH Dream11 Prediction: In match 85 of the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2022, the heavyweights of the Elite Group C, Kerala, and Maharashtra will face off against each other. The match is scheduled to take place at 1:30 PM in Chandigarh. Let’s see the top fantasy picks for this encounter.
KER vs MAH Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: Match 85, Mumbai vs Vidarbha
Competition: Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy T20
Date: 18th October
Time: 1:30 PM IST
Ground: Maharaja Yadavindra Singh International Cricket Stadium, Chandigarh
Watch Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 Live Score
Watch KER vs MAH Live on Star Sports and Disney+ Hotstar.
KER vs MAH Pitch Report
The pitch in Chandigarh is a balanced pitch. The average score at this venue is 121. And the average first innings total is around 153. The pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue. It’s better to bat first at this venue as teams doing so have won the matches 80% of the time.
Maharashtra- W W L L L
Kerala- L W W W L
KER Playing 11
1. Vishnu Vinod
2. Rohan Kunnumel
3. Mohammed Azharuddin
4. Sachin Baby
5. Krishna Prasad
6. Sanju Samson (c & wk)
7. Abdul Basith
8. Basil Thampi
9. KM Asif
10. Sijomon Joseph
11. Manu Krishnan
- Kerala has won 3 out of the 4 games they have played so far this season.
- They defeated the mighty Karnataka, Haryana, and Arunachal Pradesh in the first 3 matches.
- They lost to Services by 12 runs in their last match to end their dream run.
- Captain Sanju Samson is back in the side and will be donning the role of a finisher for this Kerala side.
MAH Playing 11
1. Pavan Shah
2. Yash Kshirsagar
3. Satyajeet Bachhav
4. Siddhesh Veer
5. Azim Kazi
6. Rahul Tripathi
7. Ruturaj Gaikwad (c&wk)
8. Rajvardhan Hangargekar
9. Divyang Hinganekar
10. Shamshuzama Kazi
11. Vicky Ostwal
- Out of the 4 games played so far, they have won just 2.
- Their top players like Ruturaj Gaikwad and Rahul Tripathi are batting way below their preferred positions in the last few matches and are playing the roles of finishers.
- They have qualified for the finals just twice in all these years and will be hoping to turn that around this time.
Who will win the KER vs MAH today match?
- Kerala defeated the strong forces of this group Haryana and Karnataka with ease.
- So they will back themselves to defeat this unsettled Maharashtra unit as well.
- According to the KER vs MAH today match prediction, KER is the favorite to win this match.
KER vs MAH Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Sanju Samson, Ruturaj Gaikwad
BATSMEN: R Kunnumal, M Azharuddin, R Tripathi
ALL-ROUNDERS: S Baby, Rajvardhan Hangargekar, Abdul Basith
BOWLERS: Basil Thampi, Unni Krishnan, Vicky Ostwal
KER vs MAH Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Rohan Kunnumal, Rahul Tripathi
For Grand League: Mohammad Azharuddin, Sanju Samson
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips