KET vs GLA Dream11 Team Prediction English ODD Cup | KET vs GLA (Kent vs Glamorgan) Playing 11
Kent vs Glamorgan Match Prediction Tips | KET vs GLA English ODD Cup Who will win Today Match
South Group, Royal London One-Day Cup
Kent vs Glamorgan Dream11 Prediction
After going down to Middlesex in their last fixture, Kent would be looking to redeem their 2018 Royal London campaign, when they take on Glamorgan on May 25th, 2018. Kent ran into a rampaging Middlesex batting unit in the previous match, spearheaded by Paul Stirling, who smashed a pulsating hundred (125) to lead his team to a mammoth 9-313. Matt Henry (3-60) and Haggett (3-59), held Kent’s bowling attack to the fore, but an insipid batting performance barring Heino Khun’s 90, meant Kent fell to a heart-wrenching 70-run-loss.
When: May 25 at 03:30 PM IST/10:00 PM Local
Their opponents in Glamorgan are also coming off a loss against Middlesex, albeit in a much night affair. Chasing 305, the duo of Lloyd (92) and skipper Ingram (42), who also took three wickets, led batting unit from the front only to fall short by 2 runs. The fixture KET vs GLA offers a chance for both the teams to stop a string of losses and kickstart their fledgling 2018 campaign.
KET vs GLA Team News
- Kent has named a 15-member squad for their home game against Glamorgan tomorrow.
- Adam Riley has been included in the squad as a spinning option.
- Glamorgan has announced a 13-man squad for their away fixture against Kent.
- Jeremy Lawlor has been included in the squad for the first time.
KET vs GLA Playing 11
Speaking of the KET vs GLA Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Wicket-keeper: Adam Rouse
Batsmen: Joe Denly (c), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Heino Kuhn, Zak Crawley, Alex Blake
All-rounders: Calum Haggett, Darren Stevens,
Bowlers: Imran Qayyum Matt Henry Mitch Claydon
Batsmen: David Lloyd, Shaun Marsh, Aneurin Donald, Nicholas Selaman
All-rounders: Wagg, Colin Ingram (c),
Bowlers: Merchant de Lange, Andrew Salter, Timm van der Gugten, Lukas Carey
KET vs GLA Squads
Joe Denly (c), Daniel Bell-Drummond, Sean Dickson, Heino Kuhn, Zak Crawley, Alex Blake, Darren Stevens, Calum Haggett, Adam Rouse (wk), Matt Henry, Harry Podmore, Ivan Thomas, Mitch Claydon, Imran Qayyum, Adam Riley
Lloyd, Ingram (c), Selman, Donald, Salter, Marsh, Smith, Cooke, Wagg, TVDG, Carey, Lawlor, Cullen
KET vs GLA Key Players
- Daniel Bell-Drummond (44) and Hein Kuhn (90) were the lone contributors in Kent’s 70-run loss to Middlesex in the previous fixture.
- Matt Henry (3-60) along with Haggett (3-59) were the bedrock of Kent’s bowling in the previous game
- Donald (48), Lloyd (92), and skipper Ingram’s (85) along with figures of 3-24, were the main contributors for Glamorgan, in their 2-run loss to Middlesex.
- Apart from Ingram (3-24), de Lange (3-65) was the pick of the bowler in a high scoring game against Middlesex.
KET vs GLA Dream11 Team