LAN vs YOR Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Lancashire vs Yorkshire Match Prediction Tips | LAN vs YOR Who will win Today Match
Old Trafford, Manchester, July 20 at 11:00 PM IST
The Old Trafford, Manchester would be hosting the second game of the day between the Lancashire Lighting and the Yorkshire Vikings.
Liam Livingstone’s side Lancashire Lighting are on a dream run right after their disappointing start in the competition after going down to Worcestershire Rapids by 5 wickets. After that debacle, they have come up strong and won their next 4 fixtures comprehensively.
Derbyshire Falcons twice, Northamptonshire Steelbacks, and Leicestershire Foxes have been the teams who have faced the drubbing from a very strong unit of Lancashire Lighting.
The Yorkshire Vikings have been productive and have been improving game by game. They started off with a comprehensive win over Durham Jets by 44 runs but went down in their next game against the Birmingham Bears by a not so worthy margin of 8 wickets.
They yet against faced the Durham Jets in their third fixture of the competition and once again the result was same as the first encounter, Yorkshire emerged victorious by 10 runs and the in their last game they thumped the Worcestershire Rapids by 12 runs.
Now with 3 wins from 4 games, Yorkshire Vikings are holding the fourth place in the points table while their counterparts are leading the North Group points table.
Read on for LAN vs YOR Dream11 Team News and Lancashire vs Yorkshire playing11.
LAN vs YOR Team News
- Yorkshire Vikings have named a 13 man squad while Lancashire Lighting have named a 15 men squad.
- Jos Buttler is back for the Lancashire Lighting and is set to feature in this match.
- The White Rose Yorkshire Vikings will be boosted by the availability of England Internationals Joe Root, Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett, David Willey plus New Zealand skipper Kane Willaimson is all set to make debut for the Vikings.
LAN vs YOR Playing 11
Speaking of the LAN vs YOR Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Lancashire Lighting Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Jos Buttler
Batsmen: Liam Livingstone(c), Keaton Jennings, Alex Davies (Doubt: Dane Vilas)
All-rounder: James Faulkner, Aaron Lilley, Jordan Clark
Bowlers: Toby Lester, Stephen Parry, Graham Onions, Matt Parkinson
Yorkshire Vikings Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Jonny Tattersall
Batsmen: Adam Lyth, Kane Williamson, Gary Ballance, Joe Root, Harry Brook
All-rounder: Tim Bresnan, David Willey
Bowlers: Steven Patterson(c), Adil Rashid, Liam Plunkett
LAN vs YOR Squads
Lancashire Lighting: Liam Livingstone (c), Karl Brown, Jos Buttler(wk), Matt Parkinson, Stephen Parry, Dane Vilas(wk), Jordan Clark, Graham Onions, Steven Croft, Alex Davies, James Faulkner, Keaton Jennings, Toby Lester, Arron Lilley, Joe Mennie.
Yorkshire Vikings: Steven Patterson(c), Kane Williamson, Gary Ballance, Tim Bresnan, Harry Brook, Adam Lyth, Liam Plunkett, Azeem Rafiq, Adil Rashid, Joe Root, Jonny Tattersall(wk), Jordan Thompson, David Willey.
LAN vs YOR Key Players
- Skipper Liam Livingstone has been exceptional so far with the bat as he has notched up 209 runs and with the ball also he has contributed well with 6 wickets to his name.
- Opener Alex Davies and middle-order batsman Keaton Jennings have been the other contributors with the bat.
- Toby Lester has bagged 7 wickets so far in the competition.
- Gary Ballance has been doing the talking with the bat so far for the Vikings. Wicket-keeper Jonathan Tattersall has been good as well with 133 runs to his name from 4 matches.
- Tim Bresnan and Steven Patterson have scalped 5 wickets so far from 4 games.
Note: This LAN vs YOR Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Lancashire vs Yorkshire team news.
LAN vs YOR Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Lancashire vs Yorkshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.