GLO vs ESS Dream11 Team Prediction English T20 Blast Team News, Playing 11
GLO vs ESS Dream11 Prediction English T20 Blast
Gloucestershire vs Essex Match Prediction Tips | GLO vs ESS Who will win Today Match
College Ground, Cheltenham, July 20 at 10:00 PM IST
After a week-long rest, Gloucestershire are back again and would be looking for their fourth win on the trot in the competition. In their fifth match of the Blast’2018, they would be facing a depleted Essex Eagles unit to prolong their winning run.
The Essex Eagles have not flown high in this competition so far which can be reflected from their position in the South Group points table. They are placed at the second last position i.e the 8th spot and to be fair they need some momentum their way to agile at this point.
Gloucestershire started off their campaign with a loss against Somerset where Peter Trego played the party spoiler, but since then they haven’t looked back and registered three wins in succession over Middlesex by 6 wickets, sneaking through Kent Spitfires by 5 runs and a redemption win against Somerset by 4 wickets in a rain-curtailed match.
With three wins from four matches, Gloucestershire are poised at the third spot on the points table and with one more win, they will be leading the charts.
Read on for GLO vs ESS Dream11 Team News and Gloucestershire vs Essex playing11.
GLO vs ESS Team News
- The Essex Eagles have named an unchanged 13 man squad for this fixture.
- gloucestershire has yet not announced the squad.
- Benny Howell is a doubtful starter for Gloucestershire. He will have a late fitness test.
GLO vs ESS Playing 11
Speaking of the GLO vs ESS Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Essex Eagles Playing11(Probable):-
Wicket-keeper: Adam Wheater
Batsmen: Varun Chopra, Tom Westley, Ryan ten Doeschate(c), Dan Lawrence
All-rounder: Ravi Bopara, Simon Harmer
Bowlers: Neil Wagner, Adam Zampa, Matt Coles, Jamie Porter (Doubt: Samuel Cook)
GLO vs ESS Squads
Gloucestershire: Stay Tuned
Essex Eagles: Ryan ten Doeschate(c), Adam Wheater(wk), Varun Chopra, Ravi Bopara, Sam Cook, Matt Coles, Simon Harmer, Matt Quinn, Dan Lawrence, Neil Wagner, Tom Westley, Adam Zampa, Ashar Zaidi.
GLO vs ESS Key Players
- In the batting unit, skipper Michael Klinger and Cockbain will be the trusted duo.
- Andrew Tye played his first match for Gloucestershire in the last fixture and straight away he was on song with 3 wickets. Once again the onus will be on him to get crucial breakthroughs for his side.
- Varun Chopra and Tom Westley are their batting mainstay currently and they would be the relied pair for this game as well.
- Adam Zampa has been the pick of the bowlers so far with 7 wickets in his kitty. Neil Wagner and Matt Coles have also impressed with the ball.
Note: This GLO vs ESS Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Gloucestershire vs Essex team news.
GLO vs ESS Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Gloucestershire vs Essex Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.