MR-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for WBBL 2022 Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Sixers Women for Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 29, 2022 5:44 pm IST
MR-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction: The Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL) 2022/23 will feature Melbourne Renegades Women and Sydney Sixers Women in the 24th league-stage game. Renegades Women will lock horns with Sixers Women at Ballarat. It’s the eighth edition of the tournament, where eight teams will participate and 59 matches will be played in a round-robin format, followed by knockout finals.
The Sophie Molineux-led Renegades are set to play their sixth league-stage game of the season. The side has been enduring an inconsistent stint, with only one win in five games.
Sixers, on the other hand, are one of the top two teams in the points table. The side has lost only one game, in the tournament so far.
The game will commence at 9:30 AM (IST).
MR-W vs SS -W Dream11 Prediction for Today’s Match
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Sixers Women, Match 24, Women’s Big Bash League 2022/2
Fixture: Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Sixers Women
Date and Time: October 30, 9:30 AM IST
Venue: Eastern Oval, Ballarat
Where to watch MR-W vs SS-W Live?
Watch MR-W vs SS-W live, on Sony Sports Network. All the Women’s Big Bash League games will also be telecasted live on the SonyLIV app and website.
Tournament Points Table
|Teams||Matches||Won||Lost||Tied/No Result||Points||Net Run|
Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Sixers Women Pitch Report
It’s a bowling pitch at Eastern Oval in Ballarat and better suited for the spinners. Deeming the last five games played at the venue, the average first innings score is 109, while the total average score has been around 102. 75% of the teams bowling first at the venue have won the games. And, almost all of the captains preferred to bowl first after winning the toss at the venue. Moreover, the weather on matchday is predicted to hover around 9.11° Celcius, with light rain.
Last Result at the Venue
Melbourne Stars Women (92/4) beat Melbourne Renegades Women (91/10) by 6 wickets – October 29, 2022
Last five matches – (the most recent first)
Melbourne Renegades Women: L L L L W
Sydney Sixers Women: W L W W W
Melbourne Renegades Women Playing 11
- Renegades are likely to open the innings with Hayley Matthews and Sophie Molineux. Molineux is a bowling all-rounder while Matthews too can bowl off-spin. Georgia Prestwidge may bat at number three.
- The Renegades’ middle order may comprise Chamari Athapaththu, Courtney Webb, Carly Leeson, and Ellie Falconer. Leeson and Falconer can also bowl at a medium pace.
- Erica Kershaw may keep the wickets.
- Shabnim Ismail may lead the Renegades pace unit, including Sarah Coyte. While Ella Hayward may be the only off-spinner on the board.
Probable Playing 11:
- Sophie Molineux (C)
- Hayley Matthews
- Georgia Prestwidge
- Chamari Athapaththu
- Courtney Webb
- Carly Leeson
- Ellie Falconer
- Erica Kershaw (WK)
- Sarah Coyte
- Ella Hayward
- Shabnim Ismail
Sophie Molineux’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Molineux is a left-arm off-spinner but can furnish vital batting cameos. She is the most experienced player from the Renegades unit and is a reliable all-rounder.
Hayley Matthews’s WBBL 2022 Stats
One more all-rounder from the Renegades camp, Matthews, is an explosive opening batter. She can also bowl off-spin at a reasonable economy.
Sydney Sixers Women Playing 11
- The star-studded Sixers are likely to go on with an unchanged playing 11, considering their recent victory against Hobart Hurricanes.
- The side will open the innings with New Zealand veteran Suzie Bates and Aussie international Alyssa Healy. Bates can bowl at a medium pace, while Healy will keep the wickets.
- The Sixers’ middle order may comprise Nicole Bolton, Ash Gardner, Erin Burns, and skipper Ellyse
- Perry. Among these, Bolton, Gardner, and Burns can spin the ball, while Perry can bowl at a medium pace.
- Sophie Ecclestone, the English star may lead the spin bowling unit.
- The Sixers’ pace unit may comprise Angelina Genford, Kate Peterson, Lauren Cheatle, and Maitlan Brown.
Probable Playing 11:
- Suzie Bates
- Alyssa Healy (WK)
- Ellyse Perry (C)
- Ash Gardner
- Erin Burns
- Maitlan Brown
- Nicole Bolton
- Sophie Ecclestone
- Lauren Cheatle
- Angelina Genford
- Kate Peterson
Ash Gardner’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Gardner is an all-rounder; she can bowl off-spin and can provide explosive batting performances. The 25-year-old has been doing well with the bat as well as the ball in the ongoing WBBL 2022.
Sophie Ecclestone’s WBBL 2022 Stats
Ecclestone is the number one T20I bowler. She is a left-arm orthodox spinner and can furnish explosive batting cameos too.
Who will win Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Sixers Women today Match?
- Deeming the last WBBL edition, MR-W finished second in the points table.
- While SS-W finished the 2021 season as the number eight team in the points table.
- Considering the last five games played between the sides, MR-W have won four out of them, while SS-W have won only one.
- This season, MR-W have won merely a game, out of their five league-stage matches so far. Meanwhile, SS-W have won four out of their five matches, until now.
Considering both sides’ form, head-to-head record, and morale, Melbourne Renegades Women are the favorites to win as per our Melbourne Renegades Women vs Sydney Sixers Women today match prediction.
MR-W vs SS-W Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-Keeper: Alyssa Healy
Batters: Erin Burns, Ash Gardner, Carly Leeson
All-Rounders: Sophie Molineux, Hayley Matthews, Ellyse Perry, Maitlan Brown
Bowlers: Sophie Ecclestone, Shabnim Ismail, Lauren Cheatle
Who should be the captain of your MR-W vs SS-W Fantasy Team?
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Ash Gardner (C) & Sophie Molineux (VC)
For Grand League: Ash Gardner (C) and Sophie Ecclestone (VC)