MW vs SL KPL Dream11 Predictions | MW vs SL Team News, Playing 11
Updated on: Aug 28, 2018 4:37 pm IST
MW vs SL Dream11 Predictions
Karnataka Premier League, 2018
Mysuru Warriors vs Shivamogga Lions, 15th Match
As the caravan of the 2018 Karnataka Premier League rolls on, Mysuru Warriors will take on Shivamogga Lions in what is expected to be a crucial match for both sides.
Venue:- Srikantadatta Narasimha Raja Wadiyar Ground, Mysore
Match Timings:- Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 06:30 PM IST
Mysuru Lions have had a mixed campaign thus far- 1 win and one loss, and they come into this encounter on the back of a 3-run loss at the hands of Hubli Tigers after they failed to chase down 183 despite handy contributions from the top-order and a 31-ball-58 by Shoaib Manager. Their middle-order meltdown was the biggest reason for their defeat and skipper Jagadeesha will hope for an improved performance against Shivamogga Lions. On the bowling front, Vijay Kumar (3-45) was the pick of the bowlers.
Shivamogga Lions, meanwhile, have endured an abysmal campaign thus, having lost both of their opening encounters. Their last game resulted in a two-wicket loss at the hands of Bengaluru Blasters after they failed to defend 147 thanks to a quickfire 19-ball-40 by Abhishek Bhat down the order. As the tournament moves steadily towards the business end, both teams will look to get their fledgeling campaign back on track when they take on each other on Tuesday.
Read on for MW vs SL Team News and MW vs SL Playing 11:-
MW vs SL Team News:-
- Both teams will look to make a few changes after having suffered losses in their respective matches.
- There is no injury concern at the time of writing from both camps.
- Abhinav Mithun will not be available for this game due to his commitments to Duleep Trophy.
Stay Tuned for all the latest updates
MW vs SL Squads:-
Jagadeesha Suchith (c), Vyshak Vijay Kumar, Krishnappa Gowtham, KH Manoj, Prateek Jain, Arjun Hoysala, Srinivas Sharath, Prasidh Krishna, Kushaal Wadhwani, Shoaib Manager, Luvnith Sisodia, SP Manjunath, Raju Bhatkal, Vinay Sagar (wk), Krishnamurthy Siddharth, Amit Verma, Bhareth NP
Aniruddha Joshi (c), Nihal Ullal (wk), K Hoysala, Sharath BR (wk), Prithvi Shekawat, S S Shettennavar, Rohit K, Abilash Shetty, Adhoksh, Bharath Dhuri, Kishore Kamat, Abhimanyu Mithun, Srinivas Sharath, Syed Khaja Moinuddin, Rongsen Jonathan, Aditya Somanna, Nishant Shekhawat, Liyan Khan, Sarfaraz Ashraf
MW vs SL Playing 11:
Here’s how both teams might line-up for MW vs SL:-
Wicketkeeper: Srinivas Sharath
Batsmen: Shoaib Manager, Krishnamurthy Siddharth, SP Manjunath, Arjun Hoysala
All-rounder: Bhareth NP, Amit Verma, Raju Bhatkal
Bowlers: Vyshak Vijay Kumar, Prateek Jain, Jagadeesha Suchith
Wicket-keeper: Sharath BR
Batsmen: Rongsen Jonathan, Rohit K, Liyan Khan, Aniruddha Joshi, Nishant Shekhawat
All-rounder: Prithvi Shekawat, Kishore Kamat
Bowlers: Aditya Somanna, K Hoysala, Abilash Shetty
MW vs SL Key Players:-
- For Mysuru Warriors, Shoaib Manager (58), Amit Verma (24) and Arjun Hoysala (31) will be the cornerstones of their batting might while the likes of Bhareth NP (2-33) and Vijay Kumar (3-45) will lead the batting department.
- As for Shivamogga Lions, Aniruddha Joshi, Nihal Ullal (34) and Rohit K (36) will spearhead the batting unit while Aditya Somanna (3-34) and Prithvi Shekawat (2-26) will lead the bowling prowess.
MW vs SL Dream11 Team:-