SOM vs NOT Dream11 Team | Somerset vs Nottinghamshire English T20 Blast, 4th Quarterfinal
SOM vs NOT Match Prediction Tips | Who Will Win Today Match
The Cooper Associates, County Ground, Taunton August 27 at 5:30 PM IST
This would be the last quarterfinal of this season of English T20 Blast and the two sides contesting in this imperative affair will be Somerset and Nottinghamshire.
Somerset is the most dominating and have looked as the most settled team so far as they have won 10 games from 14 which is the most by any team in this edition and have finished on the top of the ladder in the South Group points table.
Nottinghamshire Outlaws the defending champions found it tough to get going in the initial stages of the tournament but somehow they have made it to this crucial juncture after winning 8 games from 14 and finishing fourth in the North Group points table.
This is arguably going to be the best contest of the quarterfinals as the two teams are equipped with some sheer class and immense experience at the same it. Nottinghamshire Outlaws in their last league game defeated a relatively strong unit in Yorkshire Vikings while Somerset tamed Kent Spitfires in their final clash of the group stage.
Last T20 result at the venue: Somerset 210/8 won against Glamorgan 181/9 by 29 runs, August 12
Read on for SOM vs NOT Dream11 Team News and Somerset vs Nottinghamshire playing11.
SOM vs NOT Team News
- Both teams have announced a 14 member squad for this ever so crucial encounter.
SOM vs NOT Playing 11
Speaking of the SOM vs NOT Playing 11, here’s how the two sides can line-up.
Somerset Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicketkeeper: Steven Davies
Batsman: Peter Trego, Tom Abell, Cory Anderson, Johann Myburgh, James Hildreth
All-rounders: Lewis Gregory (C), Roelof van der Merwe
Bowlers: Jerome Taylor, Max Waller, Jamie Overton
Nottinghamshire Playing 11 (Probable):
Wicket-keeper: Tom Moores
Batsmen: Alex Hales, Riki Wessels, Jake Libby, Steven Mullaney
All-rounders: Samit Patel, Daniel Christian
Bowlers: Harry Gurney, Ish Sodhi, Luke Fletcher
SOM vs NOT Squads
Somerset: Lewis Gregory(C), Tom Abell, James Hildreth, Peter Trego, Stephen Myburg, Steve Davies, Corey Anderson, Jerome Taylor, Roelof van der Mere, Craig Overton, Dominic Bess, Josh Davey, Jamie Overton, Max Waller.
Nottinghamshire: Dan Christian(C), Jake Libby, Johann Myburg, Rikki Wessels, Harry Gurney, Alex Hales, Matt Miles, Matt Carter, Luke Fletcher, Samit Patel, Tom Moores(wk), Paul Coughlin, Billy Root, Ish Sodhi.
SOM vs NOT Dream 11 Key Players
- Corey Anderson has been a standout performer with the bat having amassed 460 runs from 13 innings at an average of 46.
- James Hildreth and Peter Trego have got runs in excess of 300 to their name with 336 and 313 respectively.
- The bowling line-up would be led by Jamie Overton and Jerome Taylor who have got 19 and 17 wickets respectively.
- Skipper Daniel Christain and Tom Moores have been the stalwarts with the bat with 413 runs from 13 innings and 409 runs from 14 innings to their name respectively.
- Harry Gurney has got 20 wickets to his name from 14 games while Ish Sodhi has bagged 18 from 14. Therefore, these two will be the key in the bowling department.
Note: This SOM vs NOT Dream11 prediction is based on news sourced from various sources. We suggest you pick your playing 11 from the squad listed above basis Somerset vs Nottinghamshire team news.
SOM vs NOT Dream11 Team
Note: Kindly revisit before the deadline to get the final update of Somerset vs Nottinghamshire Dream11 Prediction. Also, hit the bell icon on the bottom right side of your screen to get all the latest Dream11 prediction updates.