NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – Netherlands vs Pakistan ODI Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 18, 2022 9:07 am IST
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: Pakistan drew the first blood against Netherlands on Tuesday. The visitors managed to clinch the game by 16 runs and now they will enter the second ODI on August 18 with their tails up.
Pakistan were clinical on the batting front but escaped a scare owing to their fringe bowling lime up which didn’t included the talismanic of Shaheen Shah Afridi. After posting a mammoth 314 on the board, Pakistan would have though that the target was enough, but the hosts had other idea and they almost clinch victory from Pakistan’s jaws. With both teams putting up a great show in the first ODI, we are pretty excited for the second fixture on Thursday.
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st ODI, Netherlands vs Pakistan
Competition: Netherlands vs Pakistan ODIs
Date: 18th August
Time: 2:30 PM IST
Ground: Hazelaarweg in Rotterdam
Watch Netherlands vs Pakistan ODIs Live Score
Watch NED vs PAK Live on FanCode App
Netherlands vs Pakistan Pitch Report
The match will be played at the same surface where the last game was played. This means the pitch would be a belter and batters once again will score heavily, especially if Pakistan bats first.
Form Guide (Last 5 matches)
NED Playing 11
- Max O’Dowd and Vikramjit Singh will continue to open the innings.
- The batting line up will remain the same as in the last match, especially after the way they fought back to get closer to Pakistan’s target.
- Logan van Beek had a nightmare of a game with the ball. But, given his all-round abilities, he is expected to keep his place in the eleven.
Bas de Leede
Logan van Beek
Scott Edwards Stats in ODIs
Netherlands’ skipper Scott Edwards once against played a proficient knock in the last ODI scoring 71. He will be one of the key wickets for the opposition.
Bas de Leede Stats in ODIs
Bas de Leede scalped 2 wickets but came short with the bat, The all-rounder will love to contribute with the bat as well in this match.
PAK Playing 11
- Pakistan doesn’t need to change their tactics for this game as a win here will help them clinch the series.
- Shaheen Shah Afridi still is doubtful and Pakistan may not risk their premier pacer with the Asia Cup looming later in the month.
Mohammad Wasim Jr
Related: Indian captain with most wins
Imam-ul-Haq Stats in ODIs
Imam-ul-Haq is in a purple patch in ODI cricket but missed out on a bug score in the last game. He would be eager to contribute for the team here.
Fakhar Zaman Stats in ODIs
Opener Fakhar Zaman scored a magnificent ton in the last game. He will be a key wicket for the opposition.
Who will win NED vs PAK today match?
- Having won the first game, Pakistan is the firm favorite to win this encounter as well. We are backing Pakistan to win this.
- According to the NED vs PAK today match prediction, Pakistan is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
NED vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Scott Edwards
BATSMEN: Babar Azam, Imam ul Haq, Vikramjit Singh, Fakhar Zaman
ALL-ROUNDERS: Bas de Leede, Shadab Khan
BOWLERS: Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim, Vivian Kingma
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Bas de Leede, Babar Azam, Fakhar Zaman
For Grand League: Imam-ul-haq, Shadab Khan, Scott Edwards
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips