NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips – Netherlands vs Pakistan ODI Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Aug 15, 2022 11:41 pm IST
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: Netherlands is all set to host Pakistan Cricket team for the first time for a 3 match ODI series. Hazelaarweg in Rotterdam is all set to host all the three matches of this series.
The first game will take place on August 16 followed by matches on August 18 and the final match on August 21. How the two teams would line up for the first match of the series? Let’s take a close look.
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: 1st ODI, Netherlands vs Pakistan
Competition: Netherlands vs Pakistan ODIs
Date: 16th August
Time: 2:30 PM IST
Ground: Hazelaarweg in Rotterdam
Watch Netherlands vs Pakistan ODIs Live Score
Watch NED vs PAK Live on FanCode App
Netherlands vs Pakistan Pitch Report
The pitch is a belter for the batters. Runs will be scored heavily on this surface and with the dimensions too favoring the batters, expect a run fest on Tuesday. The new ball bowlers might get some movement early on but the batters shouldn’t worry about it.
NED Playing 11
- Netherlands have lost their last 6 ODIs and are in a desperate need of a turnaround.
- Max O’Dowd and Stephan Myburgh will be opening the innings.
- Tom Cooper, Bas de Leede, Scott Edwards and T Nidamanaru.
- Logan van Beek will be leading the bowling attack. He will get some helping hands in the form of Shariz Ahmad, Vivian Kingma, and Tim Pringle.
Bas de Leede
Logan van Beek
Scott Edwards Stats in ODIs
Netherlands’ skipper Scott Edwards will be the backbone of the middle-order. He was in good form in the series against England and once again we can expect him to do good for his side.
Bas de Leede Stats in ODIs
Bas de Leede is the premiere all-rounder in the side. Apart from batting in the middle order, he is a handy bowler too.
PAK Playing 11
- Pakistan is the firm favorite for this contest.
- Shaheen Afridi, despite his injury, is included in the side but it his highly unlikely that he would play the opening game.
- In form Imam-ul-haq will be opening the innings along with Fakhar Zaman.
- Skipper Babar Azam will bat at no 3 followed by Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Rizwan, and Mohammad Harris.
- Shadab Khan will be the only all-rounder in the side.
- Mohammad Wasim, Naseem Shah, Harris Rauf, and Shahnawaz Dahani will form the pace attack.
Related: Indian captain with most wins
Imam-ul-Haq Stats in ODIs
Imam-ul-Haq is in a purple patch in ODI cricket and would like to continue with it in the 3 ODis against Netherlands.
Babar Azam Stats in T20s
Just like his mate Imam, Babar is also enjoying a great run in white ball cricket. Below are his numbers.
Who will win NED vs PAK today match?
- There’s no doubt over the fact which team is heading in as the favorite. Pakistan has momentum by their side as they have won their last 5 out of 5. On the other hand, Netherlands have lost their last 5 ODIs.
- According to the NED vs PAK today match prediction, Pakistan is the favorite to win this match.
Related: Most Sixes in Cricket
NED vs PAK Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Mohammad Rizwan, Scott Edwards
BATSMEN: Babar Azam, Imam ul Haq, Max O’Dowd, Fakhar Zaman
ALL-ROUNDERS: Bas de Leede, Shadab Khan
BOWLERS: Haris Rauf, Mohammad Wasim, Tim Pringle
Related: Fastest 100 for India in each format
NED vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice-Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Bas de Leede, Babar Azam
For Grand League: Imam-ul-haq, Shadab Khan
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips