NED vs SL Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips for T20 World Cup 2022 Netherlands vs Sri Lanka Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 20, 2022 8:28 am IST
NED vs SL Dream11 : The group stage of the T20 World Cup is towards its business end. There are already so many calculations of Net run rate being done in order to look at the various qualification scenarios. Sri Lanka face off Netherlands in their last game of the group stage. Prior to this, Netherlands fought a tough match against Namibia and got through with three balls to spare, making the last day of the group A encounters even more exciting. On the other hand, Sri Lanka managed to beat UAE by a huge margin of 76 runs, consequently, improving their Net Run Rate.
NED vs SL Dream11 Team Prediction for Today Match
Netherlands vs Sri Lanka, Match 9 of T20 World Cup
20 October, 9:30 AM IST
Simonds Stadium, Geelong.
Where to watch NED vs SL Live?
Watch NED vs SL Live on Star Sports Network. Online streaming will be available on the Disney + Hotstar app.
T20 World Cup 2022 Points Table
|Group A Points Table|
Netherlands vs Sri Lanka Pitch Report
The pitch offers assistance to both batters and bowlers and can get slower as the match progresses. The par score is expected to be 150-160 runs. The dimensions on the square of the wicket are quite short and batters would look to exploit that part of the ground.
Last result at the venue
Netherlands (122/5 in 19.3 overs) beat Namibia (121/6 in 20 overs) by 5 wickets.
Sri Lanka(152/8 in 20 overs) beat United Arab Emirates (73 all out) by 79 runs.
Netherlands – L L L W W
Sri Lanka – W W W L W
NED Playing 11
- Netherlands secured their place at the top of the table with the victory against Namibia.
- They shall go with the same eleven and keep the winning combination going.
- Bas de Leede produced another match winning effort by bagging two important wickets and scoring 30 runs
- Logan Van Beek was replaced by Timm van der Gugten.
1. Vikramjit Singh
2. Max ODowd(wk)
3. Bas de Leede
4. Colin Ackermann
5. Tom Cooper
6. Scott Edwards (C & wk)
7. Roelof Van Der Merwe
8. Tim Pringle
9. Tim Van der Gugten
10. Fred Klaasen
11. Paul Van Meekeren
Bas De Leede Stats in T20I
His yet another match winning effort signifies his importance in the Dutch side both with the bat and ball. He has stood apart and delivered the goods for his team whenever asked for.
Van Der Merwe Stats in T20I
Van der Merwe is a quintessential part of the Netherlands team as he has the ability to bowl and bat both. He also scalped an important wicket in the last game against Namibia.
SL Playing 11
- Gunathilaka missed out on the last match due to injury and was replaced by Charith Asalanka.
- This big victory against UAE has given the Asian Champions some buffer and improved their Net run rate.
- Pathum Nissanka got going and went on to score 74(60) which turned out to be a match winning innings on a sluggish pitch.
- Dushmantha Chameera has been ruled out of the world cup owing to injury and Dilshan Madushanka shall replace him in the playing 11.
- Sri Lanka are expected to play the same eleven in the next game. If Gunathilaka is fit he will join the team in place of Asalanka.
1. Pathum Nissanka
2. Kusal Mendis(wk)
3. Dhananjaya de Silva
4. Bhanuka Rajapaksa
5. Charith Asalanka
6. Dasun Shanaka (C)
7. Wanindu Hasaranga
8. Chamika Karunaratne
9. Dilshan Madushanka
10. Pramod Madushan
11. Maheesh Theekshana
Pathum Nissanka Stats in T20I
Pathum Nissanka might not be as explosive as his opening partner but his ability to pace his innings and steady the run flow for his team has been widely appreciated. He can be as lethal as anyone if he is on song. He scored a magnificent 74(60) against UAE to guide his team through.
|30||810||28.93||7/0||52(37), 55(48), 8(11), 9(10), 74(60).|
Wanindu Hassaranga Stats in T20I
He is a vital cog for the Sri Lankans. A real match winner both with the ball and the bat. He will look to deliver for his team at one of the most vital stages and seal a Super 12 berth
Who will win Netherlands vs Sri Lanka today match?
- Both the teams are in a tussle to qualify for the Super 12. This is a must win game for both the teams. Whichever team wins gets through to the Super 12
- Sri Lanka have faced Netherlands twice in T20I and the Sri Lankans have got the better of their opponents in both of those games.
- Sri Lanka look stronger on paper as compared to Netherlands, but yeah, be ready for upsets.
Considering form, head to head record and morale of both sides, Sri Lanka are favourites to win as per our Sri Lanka vs Netherlands today match prediction.
NED vs SL Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keeper: Kusal Mendis
Batters: Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Pathum Nissanka, Vikramjit Singh
All-rounder: Wanindu Hassaranga, Dasun Shanaka, Bas de Leede, Van der Merwe
Bowlers: Dushmantha Chameera, Maheesh Theekshana, Paul van Meekeren.
NED vs SL Dream11 Captain and Vice Captain
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Pathum Nissanka, Bas de Leede.
For Grand League: Wanindu Hassaranga, Maheesh Theekshana.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips