NZ Playing 11 for New Zealand vs Bangladesh 5th T20I; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For NZ vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Oct 11, 2022 11:23 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand have almost sealed a spot in the final of this tri series after a stunning victory over a strong Pakistan side. The pitch didn’t play well as it was the 4th consecutive game on this wicket, and it turned out to be extremely tricky to hit the balls on the up. New Zealand went in with a spin heavy attack and it paid off really well as their spinners picked the top 5 batsmen from Pakistan.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Adam Milne is expected to play the game ahead of Tim Southee who will be given a much needed rest ahead of the final.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same for NZ.
- Mitchell Santner and Michael Bracewell will lead the spin attack.
NZ playing 11
1. Devon Conway
2. Finn Allen
3. Kane Williamson
4. Glenn Phillips
5. Mitchell Santner
6. James Neesham
7. Michael Bracewell
8. Mark Chapman
9. Tim Southee/Adam Milne
10. Ish Sodhi
11. Blair Tickner
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (c), Finn Allen, Trent Boult, Michael Bracewell, Mark Chapman, Devon Conway (wk), Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Glenn Phillips, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Blair Tickner, Adam Milne, Dane Cleaver, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner
New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best Fantasy Cricket Picks For the match from New Zealand
- Kane Williamson is probably striking at a very low rate but he is a bankable option in grand and small leagues.
|T20Is vs PAK||Runs||Average||Strike rate|
- Devon Conway is the leading run scorer in this series. He is a straightforward option for captain in grand and small leagues.
|Matches in this series||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|3||155||155||117||49, 70, 36, 21, 42|
- Michael Bracewell is turning out to be a good utility cricketer for NZ. He is bowling well and can also contribute with the bat lower down the order.
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips