NZ Playing 11 for Pakistan vs New Zealand 2nd ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For PAK vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 10, 2023 8:51 am IST
New Zealand playing 11: New Zealand lost the first game at the back of an embarrassing batting performance from their top order batsmen. The wicket was conducive to batting and yet, they couldn’t put up a challenging total for Pakistan. They need atleast one of their top three to score big and lay a good platform for their lower middle order which is quite good to say the least. To be fair, the batting did get easier in the 2nd half of the innings.
New Zealand playing 11 team news
- Ish Sodhi might replace Lockie Ferguson in the playing 11 after Usama Mir’s impressive outing for Pakistan, NZ will be tempted to play a leg spinner.
- The rest of the team is expected to remain the same for New Zealand
NZ Playing 11
1. Devon Conway
2. Finn Allen
3. Kane Williamson
4. Daryl Mitchell
5. Tom Latham
6. Glenn Phillips
7. Mitchell Santner
8. Michael Bracewell
9. Lockie Ferguson/Ish Sodhi
10. Tim Southee
11. Henry Shipley
New Zealand squad
Kane Williamson (captain), Tom Latham, Finn Allen, Michael Bracewell, Devon Conway, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry, Adam Milne, Daryl Mitchell, Henry Nicholls, Glenn Phillips, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Henry Shipley
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from NZ
- Kane Williamson got out to a beauty of a delivery in the first match. He has excellent numbers against Pakistan in ODIs.
|ODIs vs PAK||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score vs PAK||Last 5 scores vs PAK|
|19||965||55||83||123||26, 41, 1, 27, 22|
- Tom Latham was the 2nd highest run getter for New Zealand in the first ODI. His form warrants him a place in the fantasy team.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Highest score||Last 5 scores|
|118||3424||36||86||145*||42, 145* 10, 0, 43|
- Devon Conway was unlucky in the first match. He got an unplayable inswinging Yorker as his first ball and most batsmen would have got out to that.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|13||425||38||76||0, 38*, 24, 21, 5, 46||126|