NZ vs BAN Dream11 Prediction, Playing 11, Fantasy Cricket Tips New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Dream11 Team for Today’s Match
Updated on: Oct 9, 2022 3:28 am IST
NZ vs BAN Dream11 Prediction: As a preparation for the T20I World Cup to be held in Australia this month, Bangladesh and Pakistan will be touring New Zealand for a T20I Tri-Series. In the third match of the Tri-Series, New Zealand will take on Bangladesh on 9th October. Both sides lost their first match to Pakistan and will be looking to get a win under their belt. Let’s see the top fantasy picks from both sides for this NZ vs PAK encounter.
NZ vs BAN Dream11 Prediction for Today Match
Fixture Name: New Zealand vs Bangladesh
Competition: Match 3, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series
Date: 9th October 2022
Time: 11:30 AM IST
Ground: Hagley Oval, Christchurch
Watch New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Live Score
Watch NZ vs BAN, New Zealand T20I Tri-Series Live on the Amazon Prime Video.
NZ vs BAN Pitch Report
The pitch in Hagley Oval is a batting pitch. The average score at this venue is 153. And the average first innings total is around 169. Pacers will have a lot of say in the outcome of the match at this venue.
Team Form Guide:
NZ (recent last): L L W W W
BAN (recent last): L W W L L
NZ Playing 11
- Devon Conway
- Finn Allen
- Kane Williamson
- Mark Chapman
- Glenn Phillips
- James Neesham
- Michael Bracewell
- Tim Southee
- Trent Boult
- Blair Tickner
- Ish Sodhi
- Kane Williamson will lead the New Zealand side, with the likes of Philips, Allen, and Conway forming the batting core.
- Mitchell Santner is yet to join the squad and will not be available for this match.
- Daryl Mitchell is injured and is ruled out of this series.
- Martin Guptill and Lockie Ferguson are expected to sit out in this match as well.
Devon Conway Stats in T20Is
- Conway has been in fine form lately.
- His ability to bat anywhere in the order makes him such a flexible option for New Zealand.
- His expertise in playing both spin and pace equally well, will grant him success against this Bangladeshi side.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 performances|
|23||708||47||138||21, 42, 43, 46, 36*|
Trent Boult Stats in T20Is
- He, who opted out from the central contract recently, is still part of New Zealand’s World Cup plans.
- He has an incredible record in home conditions and is expected to count on that to come good in this series.
|T20Is in NZ||Wickets||Average||Economy rate|
Related: T20 World Cup 2022 Squads
BAN Playing 11
- Mehidy Hasan Miraz
- Sabbir Rahman
- Litton Das
- Shakib Al Hasan (c)
- Yasir Ali
- Mosaddek Hossain
- Nurul Hasan (wk)
- Nasum Ahmed
- Mustafizur Rahman
- Taskin Ahmed
- Hasan Mahmud
- Bangladesh will be led by Shakib Al Hassan.
- Shakib who missed the first T20I is expected to be back in the eleven.
- They will be keen to start their world cup preparations in full flow after being knocked out of Asia Cup, quite early.
- Mustafizur, Taskin, and Mehidy Hasan will lead the bowling attack.
Shakib Al Hassan Stats in T20Is
- Bangladesh’s captain will be their key player in all departments of the game.
- He has been in decent form lately and will be keen to improve on it come the world cup and this New Zealand T20I Tri-Series.
|Matches||Runs||SR||Wickets||Last 5 performances|
|99||2016||120.07||122||24 & 0/31, 11 & 1/13, 5 & 1/10, 68 & 1/38, 29|
Mustafizur Rahman Stats in T20Is
- The Fizz has been in a quite good form lately.
- Bangladesh’s chances in this World Cup and this Tri-Series lie heavily in the form of Mustafizur.
|Matches||Average||Wickets||Economy||Last 5 performances|
|71||20.93||94||7.73||2/31, 1/32, 0/30, 1/22, 1/30|
Who will win NZ vs BAN today match?
- New Zealand is a much stronger side than Bangladesh in all three departments of the game.
- In the last 8 T20I matches played between these two sides, Bangladesh has won 3 and New Zealand has won 5.
According to NZ vs BAN today match prediction, NZ are the favourites to win this match.
NZ vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
WICKET-KEEPERS: Nurul Hasan, Devon Conway
BATTERS: Kane Williamson, Litton Das, Mosaddek Hossain
ALL-ROUNDERS: Shakib Al Hasan, Jimmy Neesham
BOWLERS: Tim Southee, Trent Boult, Mustafizur Rahman, Taskin Ahmed
Related: Who Will win T20 World Cup 2022?
NZ vs BAN Dream11 Prediction Captain & Vice Captain Choices
For Small League, Head-to-Head contests: Shakib Al Hasan, Trent Boult
For Grand League: Devon Conway, Mustafizur Rahman
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips