NZ vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 Warm-up Match 3 Playing 11, Pitch Report, Fantasy Cricket Tips for New Zealand vs Pakistan Dream11 Team
Updated on: Sep 29, 2023 10:21 am IST
NZ vs PAK Dream11 Prediction: New Zealand and Pakistan will lock horns in the 3rd warm-up game at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium in Hyderabad on Friday at 2:00 PM IST.
New Zealand vs Pakistan – 3rd match of ICC Cricket World Cup Warm-up Matches 2023
29 September, 2:00 PM IST
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
NZ vs PAK Preview
New Zealand will be keen to leave the disappointment from the last edition behind them by putting up a great show in India. They are coming to the competition with a 2-1 win over Bangladesh. However, they were defeated comfortably 1-3 by England. The Blackcaps will look to do better and like every edition, they will be eager to surprise stronger sides than them.
Pakistan is an unpredictable side. While they were looking like the most secure side in the world ahead of the World Cup, a loss to India in the Asia Cup shattered them to the core. Furthermore, the early Asia Cup exit dented Pakistan’s prospects in the World Cup. The Men in Green will take the warm-ups as an opportunity to get back together and find their groove for the main draw.
New Zealand – W W L L L
Pakistan – L L W NR W
Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium Pitch Report
It is a sporting wicket and one could expect an even fight between the bat and the ball here. While there are plenty of runs available for the batters, the spinners are likely to get some help off the surface. It won’t be easy to negate the spin bowling here.
Last result at the venue
- India (349/8 in 50 overs) defeated New Zealand (337/10 in 49.2 overs) by 12 runs – 18th January 2023
NZ Playing 11
- All players from the squad could bat, bowl, or field during the warm-up match.
New Zealand Team News
- Skipper Kane Williamson is back for New Zealand, while all-rounder Jimmy Neesham also is a part of the New Zealand squad.
- Any update will be added.
NZ Key Players
Kane Williamson’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against Pakistan in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|53, 85, 26, 0*, 94*||1103 runs in 21 matches||33.16||N/A||✅|
Devon Conway’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODIs||Runs against Pakistan in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|7, 9, 14, 111*, 138||153 in 3 matches||51.66||10||❌|
PAK Playing 11
- All 15 members of the squad can get the chance to bat and bowl during the warm-up match.
Pakistan Team News
- Injured Naseem Shah is out of the World Cup squad and Hasan Ali has replaced him in the squad.
- Leg-spinner Usama Mir has also found a place in Pakistan’s squad.
- Any update will be added.
PAK Key Players
Babar Azam’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Scores in ODI||Runs against New Zealand in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|29, 10, 17, 151, 60||840 runs in 19 matches||N/A||N/A||✅|
Imam Ul Haq’s Stats in ODIs
|Last 5 Performances in ODI||Runs against New Zealand in ODI||ODI Batting Average in India||ODI Scores at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium||Captain or Vice-captain choice|
|9, 78, 5, 13, 91||262 runs in 9 matches||N/A||N/A||❌|
Who will win today match between New Zealand and Pakistan?
Both Pakistan and New Zealand have struggled recently but Pakistan have the upper hand as they are better accustomed to the Indian conditions than the latter.
- New Zealand have won both of their last two matches, while Pakistan have lost both of their last two.
- Pakistan have won 5 matches and New Zealand have won 3 matches in the last 8 meetings between the two sides.
As per our prediction, Pakistan are expected to win this game.
NZ vs PAK Dream11 Prediction
Wicket-keepers: D Conway, M Rizwan
Batsmen: B Azam, K Williamson, D Mitchell
All-rounder: I Ahmed, M Santner
Bowlers: S Afridi, H Rauf, T Boult, I Sodhi
Who are Best Captain Options for NZ vs PAK Dream11 Team
For Small League, Head to Head contest: Babar Azam and Kane Williamson are the safest captaincy choices in this game.
For Grand League, Mega Contest: Mitchell Santner and Shadab Khan could fetch points with both bat and the ball. They could make great captain choices in the GLs.
What are NZ vs PAK Fantasy Tips?
- New Zealand’s batting has been slightly off-colour lately. Hence, you could try Shaheen Afridi and Haris Rauf as your captain and vice-captain together in one of your GL teams.
- New Zealand could surprise Pakistan with a team performance, hence, create a GL team dominated by New Zealand’s players.
Never miss an update, visit Google News & FOLLOW US.