PAK Playing 11 for Pakistan vs New Zealand 1st ODI; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For PAK vs NZ Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 7, 2023 11:46 am IST
Pakistan playing 11: Pakistan will be hoping for some good fortune in the 50 overs format after a bizarre run of show in the tests against England and New Zealand. They are a much better ODI side compared to tests. They also will have a near full strength bowling attack with the exception of Shaheen Afridi in their ranks. One other big miss is Shadab Khan who has injured himself while playing on the on going big bash leagues.
Pakistan playing 11 team news
- One of Salman Ali Agha or Haris Sohail is expected to play in the 11.
- One of Usama Mir or Mohammad Hasnain will be in the playing 11.
- Haris Rauf and Naseem Shah will lead the pace attack.
- Either Shan Masood or Fakhar Zaman will bat in the middle order but both will be in the playing 11.
PAK playing 11
1. Fakhar Zaman
3. Babar Azam
4. Shan Masood
5. Mohammad Rizwan
6. Haris Sohail/Salman Ali Agha
7. Mohammad Nawaz
8. Mohammad Wasim Jnr
9. Haris Rauf
10. Naseem Shah
11. Usama Mir/Mohammad Hasnain
Babar Azam (captain), Shan Masood (vice-captain), Fakhar Zaman, Haris Rauf, Haris Sohail, Imam-ul-Haq, Kamran Ghulam, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan, Mohammad Wasim Jnr, Naseem Shah, Shahnawaz Dahani, Tayyab Tahir, Usama Mir, Salman Ali Agha
Pakistan vs New Zealand Dream11 Prediction
Here are the best fantasy cricket picks for the match from Pakistan
- Babar Azam has healthy numbers against New Zealand in 50 overs cricket. He is one of the best options for captain in grand and small leagues.
|ODIs vs NZ||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|11||415||41||80||101*, 92, 46 ,0, 10||101*|
- Imam-Ul-Haq is the #2 batsman in world cricket in ODIs at the moment. He was in excellent form in tests as well.
|ODIs||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores||Highest score|
|54||2528||52||82||6, 2, 62, 72, 65||151|
- Naseem Shah has had a stunning start to his ODI career. He is lethal with the new ball and can do maximum damage with it.
|ODIs||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 3 bowling figures|
|3||10||11||4.2||5/33, 2/27, 3/51|