SYL Playing 11 for Fortune Barishal vs Sylhet Strikers Bangladesh Premier League; Top Picks, Fantasy Cricket Tips For FBA vs SYL Dream11 Team Prediction
Updated on: Jan 6, 2023 9:06 pm IST
Sylhet Strikers playing 11: The Sylhet Sixers are off to a flying start in the 9th edition of Bangladesh premier League. They won their opening game quite convincingly against Chattogram Challengers. Now the Strikers with their confidence booming will be colliding against Fortune Barishal in the 4th match of BPL. The match will be played at the Shere Bangla Stadium in Dhaka. How the Strikers would line up in their second match of the competition. Let’s discuss ahead,
sylhet Strikers playing 11 team news
- Changes are least expected for the Strikers after a commanding win in their opening game against the Challengers.
- Nazmul Hossain Shanto and Netherlands all-rounder Colin Ackkermann will be opening the innings.
- The middle-order will comprise the likes of Zakir Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Towid Hridoy, Akbar Ali, and Thisara Perera.
- Thisara Perea and Imad Wasim will be the premier all-rounders.
- In the bowling unit, the onus would be on Mashrafe Mortaza, Rejaur Rehman, Raja, and Mohammad Amir.
SYL playing 11
1. Najmul Hossain Shanto
2. Towhid Hridoy
3. Colin Ackermann
4. Mushfiqur Rahim (WK)
5. Zakir Hasan
6. Imad Wasim
7. Thisara Perera
8. Mashrafe Mortaza (C)
9. Mohammad Amir
10. Akbar Ali
11. Rejaur Rahman Raja
Sylhet Strikers squad
Mashrafe Mortaza (C), Tom Moores, Najmul Hossain Shanto, Gulbadin Naib, Colin Ackermann, Kamindu Mendis, Ryan Burl, Thisara Perera, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Dhananjaya de Silva, Imad Wasim, Tawhid Hridoy, Mohammad Haris (WK), Rubel Hossain, Nabil Samad, Tanzim Hasan, Mohammad Amir, Rejaur Rahman Raja, Shamsur Rahman, Shafiqullah Ghafari, Sharifullah, Zakir Hasan, Akbar Ali-I (WK), Mohammad Nazmul Islam
Fortune Barishal vs Sylhet Strikers Dream11 prediction
Here are the best fantasy picks for the match from SYL
- The veteran wicketkeeper batter Mushfiqur Rahim remained unbeaten on 6 in the opening game as his team clinched the game with 7.3 overs to spare. Below are his BPL numbers.
|BPL Matches||Runs||Average||Strike Rate||Highest score|
- Mohammad Amir the veteran Pakistan pacer was on the money in the opening game. He scalped 2 wickets from 4 overs and gave away only 7 runs.
|BPL||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Best bowling figure|