PAK vs ENG Dream11 prediction 1st T20I Playing 11, Top Picks, Fantasy cricket tips for Dream11 team for Today’s match
Updated on: Sep 20, 2022 12:45 pm IST
PAK vs ENG Dream11 Prediction: Pakistan are hosting England for a 7 match T20I series which will be the first time in cricket history. England are touring to Pakistan after 18 years and this series is a very important one for both the teams as the world cup is less than a month away and there are still some holes in both the teams which they would like to rectify in this series.
PAak vs ENG Dream11 prediction for Today match
1st T20I, PAK vs ENG
20 September 2022, 8 PM IST
Watch PAK vs ENG live score
Watch PAK vs ENG live on Sony Network
Last result at the venue
PAK best WI by 7 wickets
PAK vs ENG Pitch Report
With shorter boundaries and flat track, there will be lot of runs on offer for the batsmen. Anything around 190 should be a safe total on this wicket.
Pakistan playing 11
- Their pace attack will remain the same that played in the Asia Cup final.
- There will be a toss up between Shan Masood and Haider Ali in the playing 11.
- Mohammad Haris will open the innings along with Babar Azam
- Babar Azam
- Mohammad Haris
- Shan Masood
- Iftikhar Ahmed
- Khushdil Shah
- Asif Ali
- Shadab Khan
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Mohammad Hasnain
- Naseem Shah
- Haris Rauf
Babar Azam’s T20I stats
Babar Azam has outstanding numbers against England in T20Is. In the absence of Mohammad Rizwan, he will have to step up at the top of the order.
|T20Is vs ENG||Runs||Average||Strike rate||50s|
Naseem Shah’s T20I stats
He was outstanding in the Asia Cup and his new ball skills turned out to be a nightmare for the opposition batsmen.
|T20Is||Wickets||Average||Economy rate||Last 5 performances|
|5||7||19||7||1/40, 1/19, 1/45, 2/7, 2/27|
England Playing 11
- Jos Buttler is ruled out of the first 4 T20Is due to a calf injury
- Moeen Ali will lead the side with Dawid Malan expected to open the innings along with Phil Salt
- Mark Wood will lead the pace attack while Sam Curran will be the fast bowling all rounder at 7.
- Phil Salt
- Dawid Malan
- Ben Duckett
- Harry Brook
- Moeen Ali
- Jordan Cox
- Sam Curran
- Chris Woakes
- Adil Rashid
- Mark Wood
- Reece Topley
Dawid Malan’s T20I stats
He is coming after a magnificent The Hundred season. He likes opening the innings as well.
|T20Is||Runs||Average||Strike rate||Last 5 scores|
|42||1411||39||138||7, 5, 43, 77, 19|
Moeen Ali’s T20I stats
He can contribute with both bat and ball. He will have the task to take down Pakistan spinners in the middle overs.
|T20Is||Runs||Strike rate||Wickets||Economy rate|
Who will win Pakistan vs England today Match?
- England have a superior head to head record against Pakistan in T20Is.
- Out of 21 T20Is between these 2 sides, England have won 14 and Pakistan have won 6 games.
- England won by 3 wickets when these 2 teams faced each other in a T20I game.
- Pakistan are favorites to win the game in PAK vs ENG today match prediction
PAK vs ENG Dream11 team prediction
Wicket-Keepers: Phil Salt, Mohammad Haris
Batsmen: Babar Azam, Asif Ali, Dawid Malan
All-rounder- Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, Shadab Khan
Bowlers: Mark Wood. Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf
PAK vs ENG Dream11 prediction captain & Vice captain choices
For small league, head-to-head contests– Dawid Malan, Babar Azam
For grand leagues– Asif Ali, Sam Curran
Click for more Fantasy Cricket Tips